Cedric, middle names? Thoughts?

Im really liking this name at the moment? Thoughts?

Does the name go with Zàchary and Alexànder?

2 Likes

I love [name_m]Cedric[/name_m]! I think it’s a little different, in terms of style and popularity, but they sound nice together. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like [name_m]Cedric[/name_m] and I think it goes well with Zàchary and Alexànder.

At first I was inclined to spell it Cédric next to those, with an accent as well, but I assume now that those accents are not really how you spell the names but just for privacy?

1 Like

Haha aww yep just for privacy :blush:

1 Like

Cedric is soft but strong. I like it. [name_m]Cedric[/name_m] fits well with your other boys names.

Cedric [name_u]Julian[/name_u]
[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_m]Alphonse[/name_m]
[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_m]Malcolm[/name_m]
[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_u]Luca[/name_u]
[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m]
[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_m]Ethan[/name_m]

2 Likes

Thanks ! [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_u]Julian[/name_u] and [name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m].

I am also going to try and suggest [name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]. Anyone who knows me on here, knows I’ve continuously tried to sneak [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] in the name combo lmao. It’s my all time love but partner isn’t too keen.

1 Like

Why?
It’s perhaps not the most cohesive pick to go with Zàchary but Zachary feels biblical/classic to me and Cedric feels medieval/classic.

I think the sounds go really well together. They all have a hidden ck sound!

2 Likes

I agree with this.^^ It could definitely work, and it’s a cool name! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I really like [name_m]Cedric[/name_m] and I think it goes really well with your other boys!

Cedric [name_u]Julian[/name_u]
[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_u]Florian[/name_u]
[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_m]Fabian[/name_m]
[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_u]Dorian[/name_u]
[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_u]Howard[/name_u]
[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_m]Harold[/name_m]
[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m]
[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_m]Leander[/name_m]

1 Like

I love the name [name_m]Cedric[/name_m] and I think it goes well with [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and [name_m]Zachary[/name_m]. It’s maybe not a perfect style match - [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] to me are classic vintage where [name_m]Cedric[/name_m] is more of a unique vintage - but they don’t sound odd or awkward together.

Cedric [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] is a great combo! [name_m]Cedric[/name_m] is kind of a clipped sounding name so the drawn out sound of [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] is nice juxtaposition. Also [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] is a great name imo.

1 Like

Agreed with @hellobanjo, the ck sound really brings them together :blush:

I’m not in love with [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u], but I can’t separate the name from a person I know so I don’t feel that my opinion should really count since you clearly don’t know them :sweat_smile:

I think [name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_m]Lawson[/name_m] would work though

1 Like

I think [name_m]Cedric[/name_m] goes well with those names! [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] especially

Some middles

Cedric [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_u]Darcy[/name_u]
[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_u]Parker[/name_u]
[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m]
[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_m]Marshall[/name_m]
[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]
[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u]

1 Like

I like [name_m]Cedric[/name_m] but I don’t think it fits with the other 2 names

2 Likes

Really like [name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] thanks. Especially as I am a [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]

1 Like

I like [name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] thanks

1 Like

That’s how I feel about them actually. Thanks

Oh yeah!

I love [name_m]Cedric[/name_m]! It’s one of my favorites that I don’t see very often. It’s strong and gentle, regal and approachable. It’s not a perfect match in popularity to brothers, but it would make a nice set!

Some middle name ideas:

Cedric [name_m]Daniel[/name_m]
[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_m]Elijah[/name_m]
[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_u]Noah[/name_u]
[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_u]Laurence[/name_u]
[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u]
[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m]
[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m]
[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_u]Elias[/name_u]
[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m]
[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_m]Tobias[/name_m]
[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_m]Josiah[/name_m]
[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_u]Jesse[/name_u]

1 Like

Elias is really high up on our list :blush: and [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] is my partner’s name. Thanks
I agree it’s way less popular than brothers names but I don’t think it’s odd man out either, as all have a classic feel to them.

1 Like