Celebrity baby name guesses?

What do you think celebrities about to have babies will name them? [name_u]Niki[/name_u] Minaj? [name_f]Gigi[/name_f] and [name_m]Zayn[/name_m]? Any guesses???

1 Like

I definitely think they’ll go for [name_f]Zara[/name_f]!! Or maybe [name_f]Esme[/name_f] or [name_f]Lyla[/name_f].

1 Like

I can definitely see [name_f]Gigi[/name_f] with a [name_f]Zara[/name_f] though! When do you think she’ll announce it?

1 Like

I’ve loved [name_f]Zara[/name_f] for them this whole time as well, but I think since it’s a clothing brand and she’s a model, they would maybe feel weird about that. [name_f]Noura[/name_f] has also been on my mind for them, but I think it’s too similar to [name_f]Nora[/name_f] and they seem like people who would go for something more unique than something that sounds so similar to a popular name or [name_f]Zara[/name_f] (I’ve read that they did pick a unique name, but who knows how reliable the info was).

I’m dying for them to announce the name!! They may not, though (which is totally fine, but a little disappointing to a name nerd :smile:).

3 Likes

I think they will announce the name eventually, and I don’t think they will have picked something way out there like the Kardashian’s, i can see her going for more of a [name_f]Chrissy[/name_f] [name_f]Teigen[/name_f] type name.

1 Like

I can also see her going for something like [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] or [name_u]Story[/name_u].

1 Like

What other names do you think they’ll go for?

I had a dream that [name_f]Gigi[/name_f] and [name_m]Zayn[/name_m] named their baby girl [name_f]Banana[/name_f] [name_f]Rainbow[/name_f] :crazy_face::woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

I can see [name_f]Nicki[/name_f] Minaj going for something very unique like the Kardashians or [name_f]Cardi[/name_f] B but with significant meaning to her personally if that makes sense.

1 Like

What about GiGi and [name_m]Zayn[/name_m]??

1 Like

I was thinking [name_f]Yara[/name_f] actually. It means ‘little butterfly’ in arabic. I also like the idea of [name_f]Zara[/name_f] and [name_f]Laila[/name_f]!!

4 Likes

Looove the idea of [name_f]Yara[/name_f] for them!

4 Likes