Celebrity names you don’t like

What is a b list celebrity?:joy: does that mean that they’re not that popular? Like do most people know who they are?

For example Beyoncé is an A list celebrity meaning pretty much everyone knows her all around the world.
I think only those who have watched the series (PLL and suits) will know who they are)

Oh okay so they’re not that popular? Like people wouldn’t recognise them unless they’ve seen the show? I’m just interested because I don’t want my name to become wildly popular because a celebrity used it😂

1 Like

Exactly! I am :100: sure no one will associate [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] with them.

1 Like

Alright that’s okay then, phew😂 it could be worse, could be Beyoncé’s daughter!!

1 Like

Celebrities can definitely pick the most wonderful and the most strange (awful) names!

I think some of the worst names are:
[name_f]Chicago[/name_f] [name_u]West[/name_u] (I got used to [name_u]North[/name_u], but I really can’t stand the name [name_f]Chicago[/name_f]. I’m not even sure if [name_u]Kim[/name_u] likes it. Poor [name_u]Chi[/name_u] :cry:)
[name_m]Seargeoh[/name_m] Stallone
[name_u]Royal[/name_u] [name_u]Reign[/name_u] (girl)
[name_m]Indio[/name_m] [name_m]Falconer[/name_m], Exton [name_u]Elias[/name_u] and [name_f]Avri[/name_f] [name_m]Roel[/name_m] Downey
[name_m]Sir[/name_m] [name_u]Carter[/name_u]
[name_m]Zuma[/name_m] [name_u]Nesta[/name_u] [name_m]Rock[/name_m] Rossdale
[name_f]Raddix[/name_f] ([name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_f]Wildflower[/name_f] are gorgeous middle names :heart_eyes:) [name_u]Madden[/name_u]
[name_m]Audio[/name_m] [name_u]Science[/name_u] [name_m]Clayton[/name_m]
[name_u]Denim[/name_u] [name_m]Cole[/name_m] and [name_m]Diezel[/name_m] [name_u]Braxton[/name_u]-[name_m]Lewis[/name_m]
[name_m]Speck[/name_m] Wildhorse Mellencamp
Pirate and [name_m]Zeppelin[/name_m] Howsmon [name_u]Davis[/name_u]
[name_m]Kal[/name_m]-[name_f]El[/name_f] Coppola [name_m]Cage[/name_m]
[name_f]Heiress[/name_f] [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_m]Harris[/name_m]
[name_m]Marmaduke[/name_m] [name_u]Mickey[/name_u] [name_u]Percy[/name_u] Grylls and [name_m]Huckleberry[/name_m] [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_f]Jocelyne[/name_f] Grylls
[name_f]Diva[/name_f] Thin Muffin Pigeen and [name_f]Moon[/name_f] Unit Zappa
[name_f]Fifi[/name_f] Trixibelle Geldof, [name_f]Peaches[/name_f] Honeyblossom Geldof, [name_m]Little[/name_m] [name_f]Pixie[/name_f] Geldof and [name_f]Heavenly[/name_f] Hiraani [name_m]Tiger[/name_m] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] Hutchence
[name_u]Destry[/name_u] Spielberg
[name_f]Moxie[/name_f] CrimeFighter [name_f]Jillette[/name_f] - It’s just scary :fearful:
[name_m]Jermajesty[/name_m] [name_u]Jermaine[/name_u] [name_u]Jackson[/name_u]
[name_m]Kyd[/name_m] [name_u]Miller[/name_u] Duchovny
Lockett, [name_m]Lazer[/name_m] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] and [name_u]Pace[/name_u] Pentz
[name_u]Pilot[/name_u] Inspector [name_u]Lee[/name_u]
[name_f]Tu[/name_f] [name_u]Simone[/name_u] Ayer Morrow

The winner: X Æ A-XII Musk :trophy::medal_military:

5 Likes

Her brother is [name_m]Bronx[/name_m] [name_m]Mowgli[/name_m]… And [name_m]Bronx[/name_m] and [name_u]Jagger[/name_u] are going to have a little sibling soon…

1 Like

Sophie & [name_m]Joe[/name_m] Broadley’s second daughter’s name is Ayprill. Their other children are [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] & [name_m]Leo[/name_m]. Like… what was wrong with just [name_f]April[/name_f]?

6 Likes

I agree that [name_m]Boomer[/name_m] is unfortunate.

I love Beyoncé, but I could never get behind [name_m]Sir[/name_m] as a name.

Also, I remember there being a celebrity baby called G*psy. That’s an insult where I live (and not a mild one). Yikes.

4 Likes

Yeah that’s pretty awful, where on earth did they come up with that spelling?

Not keen on [name_m]Bronx[/name_m] but I think [name_m]Mowgli[/name_m] is a cute middle name.

Speaking of the Zigi baby what day was she born? Does anyone know? Was she born a while ago or recently???

1 Like

she was born last weekend x

1 Like

I’m not the right audience for celeb baby names since I don’t like word names or gender neutral names which seems to be half of them.

I really don’t like the Kardashian-[name_u]West[/name_u] names or [name_f]Beyonce[/name_f]’s names though, which I don’t necessarily think is a popular opinion.

Other one is [name_u]James[/name_u] ([name_u]Blake[/name_u] Lively/Ryan [name_m]Reynolds[/name_m]) especially when the other two daughters are [name_f]Inez[/name_f] and [name_f]Betty[/name_f].

5 Likes

It seems to be a growing trend especially in the celebrity world to give their daughters very masculine names, some people like boy names for girls but I’m not personally a fan, I don’t mind some unisex names, for example [name_u]Avery[/name_u] and [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] are some of my favourite names and their pretty unisex.

[name_f]Shannyn[/name_f] Sossoman’s son [name_m]Audio[/name_m] [name_u]Science[/name_u]. Not keen on his brother’s name, [name_m]Mortimer[/name_m], either.

Also, Gerard Way’s daughter Bandit Lee.

Just not my style at all!

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Celebrity names you don’t like:

X æ a xii Musk

1 Like

Two words: [name_u]Powerful[/name_u] [name_f]Queen[/name_f] :woman_shrugging:t2:

Two more words: [name_m]Zillion[/name_m] [name_m]Heir[/name_m] :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

[name_f]Stormi[/name_f] [name_m]Webster[/name_m]. I would never, ever name my child [name_f]Stormi[/name_f]. Sorry [name_f]Kylie[/name_f] [name_m]Jenner[/name_m]

1 Like