Celebrity names you don’t like

I did a post on which names we loved but I’m also curious to know which celebrity names you don’t like, which ones just aren’t your style?? Very interested to know!!!

2 Likes

Michael [name_m]Phelps[/name_m] and his now-wife named their son [name_m]Boomer[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m]. I wasn’t a fan of it back when he was born, but now [name_m]Boomer[/name_m] is used as a slur :grimacing: It’s really unfortunate

8 Likes

If I’m being perfectly honest [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_u]Dove[/name_u] ([name_f]Katy[/name_f] Peary’s daughter) just makes me nauseous.

6 Likes

Saaame

1 Like

Seconding [name_m]Boomer[/name_m]- even without the ‘baby boomer’ thing, I just think it sounds unpleasant.

I also don’t love [name_u]Dusty[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], the name of [name_m]Adam[/name_m] Levine’s daughter. [name_u]Dusty[/name_u] just doesn’t have nice imagery to me- I picture people coughing from dirt in the air.

9 Likes

I’m not a fan of [name_u]Shay[/name_u] [name_m]Mitchell[/name_m]’s daughters name [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] [name_u]Noa[/name_u], it just sounds very masculine to me for a little girl.

3 Likes

The British chef, [name_u]Jamie[/name_u] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u]. His kids have really sickly sweet names:

Poppy [name_f]Honey[/name_f] [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] (age 18)
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]Boo[/name_u] [name_f]Pamela[/name_f] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] (age 17)
[name_f]Petal[/name_f] [name_f]Blossom[/name_f] [name_f]Rainbow[/name_f] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] (age 11)
[name_m]Buddy[/name_m] [name_m]Bear[/name_m] [name_u]Maurice[/name_u] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] (age 10)
[name_u]River[/name_u] [name_u]Rocket[/name_u] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] [name_u]Dallas[/name_u] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] (age 4)

objectively cute for a baby but i think they sound silly on older kids/adults.

10 Likes

What do you guys think about [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] [name_u]Noa[/name_u] for a little girl? It’s very polarising and I’m curious to know what you guys think about masculine names on little girls?!:slightly_smiling_face:

Atlas in my mind is a very masculine name since it was the name of a greek god, I love it for boys but not so keen on it for girls.

2 Likes

I also think I like the name [name_u]Avery[/name_u] better on a boy.

1 Like

Pilot Inspektor [name_m]Jason[/name_m] [name_u]Lee[/name_u]’s son. I mean… What lol. Especially if he grows up to become a teacher or something

4 Likes

Let’s not forget [name_u]Elon[/name_u] musk and Grimes son’s name!!! Which I can’t even remember as it’s all numbers lmao

7 Likes

Omg that definitely takes the cake as the worst one!! I think [name_f]Gigi[/name_f] and [name_m]Zayn[/name_m] will choose a nice name, my bet is definitely on [name_f]Zara[/name_f] though!!

2 Likes

Elon musk’s other sons names are actually quite nice. And then he just names his latest son Random numbers.
You think [name_f]Gigi[/name_f] and [name_m]Zayn[/name_m] will go for [name_f]Zara[/name_f]??? I love [name_f]Zara[/name_f]. It will be interesting to see what they go for.

2 Likes

I’m definitely betting on [name_f]Zara[/name_f] or possibly [name_f]Esme[/name_f] or [name_f]Lyla[/name_f], I think [name_m]Zayn[/name_m] and [name_f]Zara[/name_f] sounds cute, plus it’s 4 letters and so is [name_f]Gigi[/name_f] and [name_m]Zayn[/name_m].

2 Likes

I’m much more into feminine names, my daughters name will be quite girly😂 speaking of celeb baby names, I wonder if there’s any celebrities who have daughters named [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]???

Sorry for jumping to the conversation but [name_u]Troian[/name_u] Bellisario (pretty little liars actress) and [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] J. adams (suits actor) have a little girl named [name_f]Aurora[/name_f].

2 Likes

Ah I don’t know them are they popular/well known??? I think [name_u]Shay[/name_u] [name_m]Mitchell[/name_m] was on pretty little liars but I found her through her company she has called beis😂

• I really really don’t like [name_m]Boomer[/name_m]. Such an awful name imo. His siblings have much cooler and wearable names.
  • Kulture ([name_f]Cardi[/name_f] B and Offset)
  • Jagger [name_u]Snow[/name_u] ([name_f]Ashlee[/name_f] [name_m]Simpson[/name_m] and [name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_m]Ross[/name_m])
    That’s all I remember for now.
2 Likes

I would probably call them as B list celebrities. They aren’t that popular but they are well known.

1 Like