Celtic or No! for our last baby?

I am looking for a name for DD2 due Sept.
Jago, Tristan, Cairistiona &
Rosalie
Lachina
Glenna
Ainsley
Karenza
Melisande (thanks to @katinka)
I love the idea of a name like Cordelia with Cornish mythology or any Celtic mythology but that has Shakespearean association as well.

My top picks would be [name_f]Emblyn[/name_f], Eileanór, and [name_f]Melisande[/name_f]!

Wow, so many amazing names!

Here are the ones that I find the most wearable and fit the nicest with the sibling names:

[name_f]Glenna[/name_f] - I think this name is TOTALLY due for a comeback. Such a nice fit stylistically with the siblings, but easy to pronounce
Gweneira – not the most recognizable for most, but still lovely and a nice fit stylistically
[name_f]Gabriella[/name_f] – not the best stylistic fit, but not bad. A beautiful name, one of my personal favorites. Classic and elegant yet strong.
[name_u]Ainsley[/name_u] – I think this one might be one of my favorites for you. Great fit stylistically and easy to pronounce
[name_f]Eva[/name_f]/[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] – a beautiful name (again, one of my very favorites), but not the best fit stylistically
[name_f]Emblyn[/name_f] – [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] this with the sibling names, and quite unique yet very easy to suss out the pronunciation
Kensa – this is nice, cute but feminine.
[name_f]Karenza[/name_f] – very pretty, a lovely fit stylistically, and Kensa makes for a cute NN
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] – [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] this with the sibling names
[name_f]Riona[/name_f]/[name_f]Regina[/name_f] – also a great choice and nice fit
[name_f]Eleanora[/name_f] – beautiful, but a little common for the rest of the sibling names
Elair – stunning, although I’m tempted to go with something a little longer to match up to Cairistiona
[name_f]Isabeau[/name_f] – [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] this option as well

Thank you for your posts @medfordkung and @whiteteandginger.
@medforkung-I thought I had a challenge to find a fit yet something a bit fresh and spunkier at the same time. That you have taken time out to read my post is very generous.

Has anyone some new ideas or comments on names to date? We really had no ideas before I made this post, so we are very open to suggestions.

Would [name_f]Gwendolen[/name_f] or [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] be your style at all?
They have Cornish heritage or perhaps something ending in ine - from [name_m]Augustine[/name_m], Edwardine to [name_f]Aveline[/name_f] per your sig.

[name_f]Melisande[/name_f] is beautiful and goes remarkably well with your other children’s names!

[name_f]Karenza[/name_f] or [name_f]Melisande[/name_f] would be perfect. [name_f]Glenna[/name_f] is interesting too.