Change of forum admin đŸ„č

Thank you for all you have done to make Nameberry what it is, @katinka.

Congratulations on the new position, @Kipperbo1.

3 Likes

I haven’t been around in a little while but I appreciate you and your moderating here! I hope to still you around in the forums.

3 Likes

All the best to you, [name_f]Emma[/name_f] :white_heart: Thank you for making this community what it is today.

And congratulations, [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] @Kipperbo1 ! I’ve enjoyed seeing your posts on the main site and I’m so excited for you to step into this new role.

3 Likes

Thank you for all the work you did, and for helping in making this such a great community :two_hearts:

@Kipperbo1 Congratulations on your promotion :wink:

3 Likes

Wishing you all the best @katinka, thank you for making this community what it is today. I can say for certain that NB wouldn’t have been this warm and friendly community that it is without everything you have done here.

Good luck @Kipperbo1, big shoes to fill but I bet you’ll do great!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

@katinka thank you for creating such a warm, friendly and safe environment around the forum, Nameberry is truly the coolest :white_heart::tulip:

@Kipperbo1 congratulations and good luck with your new position :blush::sparkles:

2 Likes

Thank you @katinka for everything you’ve done for this community :heart: I wish you the best of luck going forwards!

Best of luck also and congratulations to @Kipperbo1! I’m sure you’ll do a wonderful job of upholding everything that makes this site so amazing :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for building such a positive and welcoming community here [name_f]Emma[/name_f] and all your prompt and kind responses :heart:

And thank you for taking over, [name_f]Brynn[/name_f]! @Kipperbo1 I had noticed the “admin” label in your UC a while back and thought to myself that it was great news!

3 Likes

Thank you so much [name_f]Emma[/name_f] for all your work & good luck [name_f]Brynn[/name_f]!

3 Likes

all the best to you and your family! you’ve made this community thrive for so many years, and i’m so lucky to be part of this era with you. thank you for all you’ve done for all of us, im so grateful. sending all the well wishes and love to your family! :heartpulse:

3 Likes

oh, [name_f]Emma[/name_f], how you’ll be missed! thank you SO much for all you’ve done for this community. It truly wouldn’t have been the same without you. You’ve been the most amazing head mod on any site I’ve ever been a part of! You’ve made this place such a welcoming, safe, kind little corner of the internet - I’m so grateful for you!!!
I wish you and your beautiful family the very best, I hope life treats you as brightly and warmly as you yourself are :heart:

and to @Kipperbo1, congratulations, oh my gosh! how exciting!!! I can’t think of anyone better for the job, I know you’re going to do amazing! :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Oh wow [name_f]Emma[/name_f]! Thank you so much for your excellent work and commitment to Nameberry over the years. Your dedication, knowledge and ability as head moderator have been truly impressive. This amazing community we have curated would not have been possible without you, and the time and effort you have put into this space :heart:

And warmest of congratulations to [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] @Kipperbo1! Best of luck in your new position, I have complete faith that you will do wonderfully!

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] to continue to see you both on the forums! :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much [name_f]Emma[/name_f], for both your invaluable work for this community and also supporting and encouraging me through some hard times. I think you are a huge part of the reason why Nameberry is a welcoming and friendly place. And thank you for being patient and nice even when I bothered you with many questions :grin:

Congratulations [name_f]Brynn[/name_f]!

4 Likes

Thank you so much everyone :heart:

7 Likes

You will be missed @katinka !

And a warm welcome to @Kipperbo1 - guess what?!?! We joined on the exact same day!

1 Like

Wow what are the odds! Although it looks like you actually joined one day before me so really you have me beat :wink:

2 Likes

it’s probably the time zones because I live in Australia :laughing: