Change of forum admin 🥹

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] Berries!

I just wanted to let you all know that today is my last day as head mod of this lovely community :smiling_face_with_tear:

I will be handing over to my colleague @Kipperbo1, who has been a longtime member here, an even longer-time name lover, and who I know will do an excellent job along with our other wonderful moderators: @SparkleNinja18 @leafsgirl44 @futuremama @Greyblue @namefan and @hyacinthbucket.

Of course, the main thing that gives the Nameberry forum its distinctive welcoming atmosphere and sense of community is all of YOU, our brilliant Berries :strawberry: So a huge and heartfelt thank you to all of you for the warmth and knowledge you bring.

I will no doubt still be seeing you around the forums in the future. Wishing you all the best!

81 Likes

And all the best for you and your family, too! You are a ray of sunshine for the whole community :cupid:

3 Likes

Thank you for all the work you’ve put into making Nameberry such a happy place to be!

@Kipperbo1 congrats on your new role :blush:

6 Likes

Oh, [name_f]Emma[/name_f] @katinka, wow! The end of an era. Thank you thank you thank you for your help and goodness all these years. :two_hearts: Sending great love to you and yours.

Thank you, cheers, and hooray for [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] @Kipperbo1! Congratulations on your head-mod promotion! I’m thrilled for you—and for us to have you.

5 Likes

Thank you for being so amazing and making Nameberry a safe and special place for all of us!! Wishing you the most happiness going forward :green_heart:

10 Likes

whaaat :face_holding_back_tears: all the best to you @katinka !!! thank you for all you’ve done to make nameberry such a wonderful, safe and warm place

3 Likes

Oh my goodness, [name_f]Emma[/name_f]!

Thank you so much for everything you’ve done to support the Nameberry forums in being such a vibrant, amazing, caring place to be 🩷

And so excited to see @Kipperbo1 in the role, I have no doubts you’ll be a fantastic head mod!

5 Likes

@Kipperbo1, I am wholeheartedly seconding all the above berries! Congratulations on your new role - make the community proud!

3 Likes

I will miss you so much as head mod! You did an exemplary job and you’re so helpful and wholesome! I’m excited to see where @Kipperbo1 takes this wonderful place and I appreciate you both so much!

5 Likes

Thank you for all the time and effort you put into managing this community; it’s no small thing!

7 Likes

Thank you @katinka for everything you’ve done for the forums. I don’t know if it would be such a fun, warm and safe place without your support as head mod.

Also, Congratulations @Kipperbo1 on the promotion to head mod! I am excited to see what the future brings, and I wish you the greatest of luck in your new role.

3 Likes

Thank you [name_f]Emma[/name_f] for all the hard work you have done over the years, and congratulations and good luck to [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] in your new role!

6 Likes

Thank you all for the warm welcome!! :yellow_heart:

I’m very excited to take over this role and carry on building the wonderful community @katinka created over the years. She will be missed greatly, but I hope it will be a smooth transition on all fronts.

Please feel free to message me or tag me at any time for any questions or moderation concerns moving forward!

24 Likes

thank you for everything you’ve done here in the forums, @katinka!!

congratulations on your new role, @Kipperbo1 !!

3 Likes

@katinka thank you so much for all of the time and effort you’ve put in to manage these forums and create a welcoming, safe space! Wishing you the best :yellow_heart:

And congratulations and best of luck to @Kipperbo1 :blush:

4 Likes

@katinka

Wishing you all the best, [name_f]Emma[/name_f] :sparkling_heart: What an end of an era! You truly were an excellent head, very good at keeping everything running so smoothly.

Congratulations to you, @Kipperbo1 on your lovely promotion— adore seeing you around the forums!

Best of luck to you both xx

3 Likes

Thank you for everything you’ve done for the forums, @katinka !

4 Likes

@katinka thank you for all you’ve done on the forums, creating such a lovely space here. you will be missed! :yellow_heart:

@Kipperbo1 congratulations on the new role brynn!!! best of luck. what a cool opportunity!! :grin:

3 Likes

Thank you for all you’ve done for so many years @katinka !! [name_f]Emma[/name_f], you have such a kind and steadfast heart and your commitment to this community has been so admirable :yellow_heart: [name_f]Hope[/name_f] to keep seeing you around the forums for name chats!

And Brynn!! @Kipperbo1 I know you will do amazing things taking on this new position :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You truly embody the inclusive, enthusiastic, and warm characteristics of the Nameberry community! So excited to experience how this transition blossoms and the forum as well.

5 Likes