Change your name

Hi berries :slightly_smiling_face:

If you had to change your name what would you change it too?

Anna [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]

Probably [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Della[/name_f] or [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] which isn’t too exciting but they’re names my mom liked and I can really see myself as a [name_f]Lizzy[/name_f] or [name_f]Katie[/name_f]!

Realistically, I would probably go with [name_f]Margot[/name_f], as it’s close to my first name ([name_f]Megan[/name_f]), and I love it. Maybe something like [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] for a combo.

1 Like

I’ve always loved the idea of having a tomboy-ish name, like [name_f]Maxine[/name_f] “[name_u]Max[/name_u]” or [name_u]Sage[/name_u]. More realistically, just switch my first and middle around since I go by my middle anyway.

1 Like

Adelaide [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f]

1 Like

Cassandra [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] Coulson ([name_f]Cassie[/name_f])

This was my incognito name when I went out partying and didn’t want randoms to Facebook stalk me :laughing: If I ever need to give a fake name this is what I use!

[name_f]Reyna[/name_f] [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f]!

Sophie or Natasha

It depends on the day which I’d go for, but definitely one of those two. Or Eleanor! :slight_smile:

Artemis [name_u]Louise[/name_u]!

I’ve thought about this for a while and I’ve finally settled on [name_u]Artemis[/name_u]. (I never would change my name though, it has too much meaning). [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] is strong and brave. Plus I like the nickname [name_m]Artie[/name_m]. Though I can imagine people calling me [name_m]Artie[/name_m] Farty and for that reason wouldn’t name my daughter [name_u]Artemis[/name_u].

I would change [name_u]Louise[/name_u] to my middle name (currently it is my second first name) so then I would have two middles. [name_u]Louise[/name_u] is a big time family name and means a lot to me, plus the meaning is incredible.

Saige :slight_smile: [name_m]Just[/name_m] because it’s my top name for a girl, so I’d obviously want it to be my name too!

Luna [name_u]Riley[/name_u]

I don’t really like my name anyway and have already been using [name_f]Luna[/name_f] at college. [name_u]Riley[/name_u] (my current first name) is a family name so I will use it as a middle, plus it would make the transition easier, which for me is more important than using two favorite names.

Elinor [name_u]Sage[/name_u] nn [name_u]Nori[/name_u] or [name_f]Nora[/name_f]. This is one of my favourite girls names, but I also think it would suit me. I’m not super girly, but I don’t think [name_f]Elinor[/name_f] is too frilly. The nickname [name_u]Nori[/name_u] is spunky and sweet, which is quitelike me. Seeing as I’m kind of a nerd, [name_u]Sage[/name_u] would be a fitting middle name.

Hmm if we’re going by names that are similar to mine, would be [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Rosetta[/name_f]. Or if not, then it’d be [name_f]Lumi[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f].

I’ve always wanted a gender neutral name for some reason!

I’d love to have like a GN first name with a super feminine middle, like [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] or [name_u]Stevie[/name_u] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f]

Sanjana [name_f]Kamala[/name_f]. The name my mother was going to use, and the name of my grandma and a politician I admire.

Scout [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]

Penelope [name_f]Oona[/name_f] or [name_u]Story[/name_u] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]! I like my name though and if I would do anything to it I would add another middle name because my middle name is not a real name. [name_f]My[/name_f] first name is [name_u]Simone[/name_u] which I love.

Jana [name_f]Alice[/name_f]

Jana after my maternal grandmother, [name_f]Jane[/name_f], and to keep with the J theme that side has
Alice after my paternal grandmother, [name_f]Alice[/name_f]

Rowena [name_f]Violet[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’s one of my favorite girl names and I think it fits me! I do love my own name though and would never change it.