[name_f]Zara[/name_f]
[name_f]Viola[/name_f]
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f]
[name_f]Cressida[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]

I think [name_u]Hero[/name_u] could make a lovely middle

If you love fashion and arts and Hollywood and stuff, could I suggest:
[name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f]- [name_u]Coco[/name_u] [name_f]Chanel[/name_f]’s real name
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f]- [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] Hepburn
[name_f]Hedy[/name_f]- Actress and scientist [name_f]Hedy[/name_f] [name_u]Lamarr[/name_u]
[name_f]Valentina[/name_f]- [name_f]Kinda[/name_f] like [name_u]Valentine[/name_u]
[name_f]Verona[/name_f]- If you wanted to subtly hint at the [name_m]Shakespeare[/name_m] connection (Its where [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] and [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] is set, and Two gentlemen of [name_f]Verona[/name_f])
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]- [name_u]Author[/name_u] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_m]Potter[/name_m]
There are so many lovely names from writers/actors/fashion/ everywhere
I hope you find a name you love

Eira is beautiful, and it means snow in welsh, and because I live in wales its relatively common (I know 3 or something) but I still find it really beautiful

These are such wonderful ideas! I love [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], [name_f]Valentina[/name_f], & [name_f]Verona[/name_f]!

This is such a good list. [name_f]Saskia[/name_f], [name_f]Jovie[/name_f], [name_u]Indigo[/name_u], [name_f]Cora[/name_f], [name_f]Theodora[/name_f], & [name_f]Zara[/name_f] are my favorites. Thank you so much!

1 Like

Eira is so pretty!