Character Birth Annoucements

so this is like the Imaginary Birth Announcements thread. only this is where you announce when your characters have babies.

This might not really be what it’s for, but I would like to announce that [name_m]Calixto[/name_m] Reyenna and Gwyanna Elsavve had a son named [name_m]Aldrick[/name_m] fifteen years ago and nobody has told him yet and it’s really bothering me that my characters feel the need to be so darn secretive about this.

2 Likes

I say it counts. I love the name [name_m]Aldrick[/name_m], I’ve never heard of it before

Yeah I need someone to just fricking tell him who his parents are already lol

2 Likes

On [name_u]December[/name_u] 14th, 2022, [name_f]Marcy[/name_f] and [name_u]Troy[/name_u] [name_m]Sanford[/name_m] welcomed their son [name_m]Erwin[/name_m] [name_u]David[/name_u] [name_m]Sanford[/name_m]. He is a happy and healthy ten month old now.

On [name_u]August[/name_u] 25th, 2018, [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] and [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Hubbard[/name_m] welcomed their son [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Hubbard[/name_m].

On [name_u]October[/name_u] 11th, 2023, [name_f]Darleen[/name_f] and [name_m]Bertram[/name_m] [name_m]Rainier[/name_m] welcomed their daughter [name_u]Beverly[/name_u] [name_f]Mara[/name_f] [name_m]Rainier[/name_m].

On [name_f]April[/name_f] 1st, 2023, [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] and [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] welcomed their son [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] “Freddy” [name_u]Jackson[/name_u] [name_u]Hudson[/name_u].

1 Like

[name_u]Declan[/name_u] [name_m]Putnam[/name_m] and [name_f]Melyssandre[/name_f] [name_m]Viliami[/name_m] (who takes the last name [name_m]Putnam[/name_m] after her and [name_u]Declan[/name_u] are married) end up having two children, a boy and a girl:

[name_m]Joren[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Putnam[/name_m] (born [name_f]April[/name_f] 1st, 1449)

[name_u]Paisley[/name_u] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_m]Putnam[/name_m] (born [name_u]October[/name_u] 8th, 1452)

[name_m]Remus[/name_m] [name_m]Conall[/name_m] and [name_f]Mila[/name_f] Pryce-Farnsworth (who takes the last name [name_m]Conall[/name_m] after she and [name_m]Remus[/name_m] are married) end up having three children, two boys and a girl:

[name_u]Cameron[/name_u] [name_m]Thayne[/name_m] [name_m]Conall[/name_m] (born 1717)

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_m]Conall[/name_m] (born 1722)

[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Linus[/name_m] [name_m]Conall[/name_m] (born 1724)

[name_m]Thayne[/name_m] [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] and [name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_m]Conall[/name_m] (who takes the last name [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] after she and [name_m]Thayne[/name_m] are married), have one biological daughter:

Maria-Rose [name_f]Amity[/name_f] [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] (born [name_u]June[/name_u] 8th, 1714)

And then there’s [name_m]Remus[/name_m] (born [name_u]February[/name_u] 28th, 1693), who is Athena’s biological son, and who [name_m]Thayne[/name_m] has basically adopted. Remus’ biological father, [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Lysander[/name_m], is a terrible person who he disowns.

1 Like

This is actually my tabletop character but I think it counts! She gave birth to twins! [name_f]Samina[/name_f] “Mina” Uzuri and [name_m]Midas[/name_m] Uzuri.

2 Likes