Character description for Delilah Kathleen

The main character in my story is [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Kathleen[/name_f]. I was wondering what the name made you think of, or what a girl with that name would look like. What is her personality like? What would her likes and dislikes be? The more detail the better!
Thanks a ton

[name_m]Brown[/name_m] hair, sapphire blue eyes, pointed nose, thin lips and light, barely noticeable freckles scattered around her olive-toned face. She’s sweet and doesn’t want to disappoint anyone. She goes out of her way to help people but to a point where she doesn’t take the time to take care of herself (she’s probably exhausted). She’s lactose intolerant (I just feel like she would be) and has a thin build. An only child, but her parents are still happily married.

She hates dogs, which surprises most people. She’s more of a bird person. I think it’s because they’re musical animals. She listens to classical and operatic music and can be a bit of a snob about it. She can play the flute and is trying to teach herself how to play the violin but she can’t find the time to keep up with it.

Her mom chose the name [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] after the [name_m]Tom[/name_m] [name_m]Jones[/name_m] song, and her dad chose the name [name_f]Kathleen[/name_f] after his mother. She prefers to be called [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] or [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Kathleen[/name_f], but she’ll let her parents occasionally call her D.K. (her childhood nickname).

This is just the character that comes to mind for me.

What I saw was a pretty teenage girl with long, slightly wavy dark brown hair that reaches down her back. I also thought of the [name_m]Samson[/name_m] bible story, where [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] betrays [name_m]Samson[/name_m], so I thought of her as a trickster. Meh, that’s just my personal opinion. Keep in mind that your character’s face doesn’t have to match their name :-}
Good luck, and happy writing!

I think she is pretty, red-blond hair, blue eyes, not the type to broadcast her beauty, but admired by many. She loves music, is also a reader, but values the most quality time spent with friends and family. She is loyal and friendly, and always willing to lend a helping hand. She plays the viola, and has some background in cello, but she quit, because she knows it is wise to invest time only in what will make people feel good. Her Orchestra teacher was always pressing her to do better, and she finally found the right outlet for herself. Ok, that’s my take on [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Kathleen[/name_f]