Character name?

I need help naming a character who is 19 years old and the vocalist for a famous metal band named Mangler. She is schizophrenic and has stayed in a mental asylum for about two years for trying to kill herself and her mother because of all her stress. She was really off the edge and during her stay, had no contact to both of her parents. When she was released, she overcame her problems and became a singer in a very famous band. Physically, she is short, bone-thin, has quite a raspy and masculine voice, has a black bob similar to [name]Kimberly[/name] Caldwell’s bob, has many piercings all over her ears and a stud on her nose,has a bar-code tattoo on her wrist, and has a bit of a nu-goth type of style. She is asexual, an atheist, and has a morbid sense of humor and a bad-ass type of personality. She loves listening to metal music such as Motionless In White, Slipknot, and Cannibal Corpse. Her inspirations are [name]Emilie[/name] [name]Autumn[/name] and [name]Lisa[/name] [name]Rowe[/name]. I would like a name that’s bad-ass like her personality. I was thinking that a name like [name]Robin[/name] or [name]Piper[/name] would be nice, but I need more ideas. I really need names for her so please help. Thanks!

[name]Robin[/name] or [name]Robyn[/name] would be perfect for her. you describe her as a little thing, like a bird. [name]Robin[/name]/[name]Robyn[/name] used to be a man’s name, and she has a masculine voice and carriage. Also, it ends in “bin” which makes me think of the looney bin, where she was at the beginning of the story. She’s also a singer, and [name]Robyn[/name]/[name]Robin[/name] is a harder bird name than [name]Wren[/name]. Some suggestions would be (as nicknames, not real names, they’re a bit out there, but this is what’s coming to mind) [name]Hawk[/name], [name]Falcon[/name], ([name]Fallon[/name]?) or [name]Raven[/name]. I wouldn’t do [name]Piper[/name]. [name]Piper[/name] strikes me as a) my cat’s name, b) the name of a little girl bursting with energy, or c) the pied piper leading kids to their doom, but only if it’s on a guy. On a girl, I’d think first of my cat, and then of a hyper little girl.