Character names for twins?

Writing a short story for class and need some name opinions. the main character’s name is [name_f]Saga[/name_f] (don’t ask, don’t judge) and she’s getting married. I kinda want her husband’s name to start with an A. I don’t know why exactly. Also, she is gonna have twin girls somewhere along the line. I think I have finalized the names, but I would like some advice. Both are girls.

Twin A is [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f] [name_f]Evette[/name_f]

Twin B is [name_f]Josephina[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] - Should I change the spelling of [name_f]Josephina[/name_f]? I keep getting autocorrected with this one.

Both have honor names - [name_f]Josephina[/name_f] to honor a [name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f] (or [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] or [name_m]Joss[/name_m] or [name_f]Josette[/name_f] or [name_f]Josefina[/name_f] - WIP) and [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] to honor a [name_m]Luke[/name_m] (no [name_f]Louise[/name_f], please), and [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f] to honor an [name_f]Andrea[/name_f] and [name_f]Evette[/name_f] to honor an [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] (too farfetched?). Would [name_f]Josephina[/name_f] work with [name_f]Josefina[/name_f]? I know they are pronounced differently, but I want to honor my heritage with that name.

I also want to use the nicknames [name_f]Andie[/name_f] and [name_f]Josie[/name_f]. I don’t think matchy nicknames matter too much, but what do you think?

To give you style idea, other characters are [name_f]Indie[/name_f], [name_f]Claire[/name_f], [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f], [name_m]Christopher[/name_m], [name_f]Carrie[/name_f], [name_m]James[/name_m], [name_m]Jackson[/name_m], [name_m]Victor[/name_m], and [name_m]Cody[/name_m].

If you can answer soon, that would be great! I want to publish the next chapter trmw if possible. But take all the time you need :).

Tbh I think those names are gorgeous! I wouldn’t see a problem with that. [name_f]My[/name_f] mind does random connections sometimes, so I can see someone choosing honor names like this