Character's Middle Name

So, my character’s name is [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] (he’s goes by Reb), and I’m struggling to decide on his middle name. I don’t yet have his last name, so don’t worry about it needing to sound good with that. [name_m]Just[/name_m] choose your favorite(s) out of these:

[name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_m]Jones[/name_m] / [name_m]Jonesy[/name_m]?
[name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_m]Jonas[/name_m]
[name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_m]Alberto[/name_m]
[name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_m]Davie[/name_m]
[name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u]
[name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m]
[name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_m]Saul[/name_m]

To give you an idea of what he’s like:
I’m thinking that he’s half Hispanic, half European? maybe; I know that he’s half Hispanic. I know that he has short, black hair, and tans well when he spends time in the sun. He lives in [name_f]Alaska[/name_f], in a made-up town that I’m thinking is kind of around Anchorage or Butte, or kind of in between. He is a selfless person who can’t handle the things that his government (made-up) does to people, he often cries over the thoughts and stories of those situations. Because of this, he’s the type of person who wants to help but isn’t sure how to, and he becomes better at trusting himself and his abilities to be of help to others, throughout the story.

Let me know your favorite(s) of my ideas! And, if you have any other suggestions, please let me know!!

Reuben [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] and [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_m]Jonas[/name_m] are the best of your list in my opinion!

1 Like