Charade - Peter, Alexander, Adam, and Brian

Did you ever see the movie “Charade” with [name]Audrey[/name] Hepburn and [name]Cary[/name] [name]Grant[/name]? In the movie, [name]Cary[/name] [name]Grant[/name] keeps taking on new identities. He starts out as [name]Peter[/name] [name]Joshua[/name], then he’s [name]Alexander[/name] Dyle, then he’s [name]Adam[/name] Canfield, and then he’s [name]Brian[/name] Cruikshank. At the end of the movie [name]Audrey[/name] who plays [name]Regina[/name] and [name]Cary[/name] who by that point is [name]Brian[/name] decide to get married. [name]Audrey[/name] says she hopes they have four sons so they can name them [name]Peter[/name], [name]Alexander[/name], [name]Adam[/name], and [name]Brian[/name].
What do you think the four sons’ middle names should be?
Have you seen any other movies where people keep changing their identities? I can think of a couple of recent movies where that happened.

1 Like

Oooh! I love Charade, [name]Susan[/name]! It’s one of my favorite movies, and stars my two favorite actors. :wink: I was always upset that [name]Audrey[/name] character was named [name]Reggie[/name], but I’ve moved on. :slight_smile:

[name]Peter[/name] [name]Augustin[/name]
[name]Adam[/name] [name]Charles[/name]
[name]Alexander[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Brian[/name] [name]Patrick[/name]