Charlotte name wdyt?

Hello all! What do you think of the name [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]? Nickname will be [name_u]Charlie[/name_u]! What middle name would you suggest? Some family names are

[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Anne[/name_f]
[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f]

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is a beautiful name that absolutely deserves its current popularity. Any of your family name options would be beautiful with [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], but my personal favorite is [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]. It’s striking, timeless, and regal. You may want to know that [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] are both feminine forms of [name_m]Charles[/name_m].

I like [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]. [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] feels rather unexpected in the middle.

My favourite is [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]. It has strength, presence, and timeless beauty. It feels royal and stylish.

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] - I immediately think of the royal family.
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] - I think this is very pretty and lovable and the names bring out the old-fashioned (in a good way) qualities in each other.
[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] - just gorgeous!
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] - feels too trendy, as if you simply took two of the popular names and put them together. I also don’t like the sound of [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] here, it sounds whiny after [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f].
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] - I really do like it, but I wouldn’t choose it myself because the names are so similar.

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] would be amazing! I [name_u]Love[/name_u] it!!