Chase or Chance?

Hey there Berries! So I have never ever liked the name [name]Chase[/name], but suddenly, I am slightly obsessed with it :slight_smile: I just think it sounds so masculine and simple. Then, I started thinking about the name [name]Chance[/name]. It is a little bit longer than [name]Chase[/name], but it still has that simple feel to it. WDYT?

[name]Chase[/name] or [name]Chance[/name]?

Thanks so much!

[name]Chase[/name], for sure.

I prefer [name]Chase[/name]! 8 years ago I named my cat [name]Chase[/name], not knowing it would be a ā€œusableā€ name for boys at some point lol I would have totally used it for one of my sons! I also like [name]Chance[/name]- we considered it at one time- but I feel like [name]Chase[/name] has more substance.

I prefer [name]Chase[/name]. I went to High school with a [name]Chance[/name] and he was a huge jerk so itā€™s ruined the name for me. I do think itā€™s nice though, I just prefer [name]Chase[/name].

I also really like [name]Chauncey[/name]ā€¦just throwing that out there :slight_smile:

I like both names but have to go with [name]Chance[/name] considering itā€™s my boyfriend name! lol
At first when he told me his name I was caught off guard but now I couldnā€™t picture him as anything but [name]Chance[/name], of course.
I have heard/met a couple [name]Chase[/name]'s but never another [name]Chance[/name], he gets compliments on his name everywhere we go.
Unlike the [name]Chance[/name] Dantea met he is the nicest person out there, hes very artsy and musical and just an all around good person.
It does suck when someone you meet ruins a name for you though, it happens to everyone.

good luck! either name is nice =)

Sorry neither name is appealing to me. [name]Chase[/name] sounds pretentious and reminds me of a bank and [name]Chance[/name] is not the best word for a name: ā€œIā€™m taking a chance on you, kid!ā€

I donā€™t like [name]Chase[/name] at allā€¦just not my personal styleā€¦and I definitely prefer [name]Chance[/name]. With that saidā€¦I kind of associate [name]Chance[/name] with the American Bulldog from the movie Homeward Bound.

I love [name]Chase[/name]. [name]Chance[/name] is okay, itā€™s my husbandā€™s cousinā€™s name, but I much prefer [name]Chase[/name].

I love the name [name]Chance[/name] more than [name]Chase[/name]. I once dated a guy named [name]Chance[/name] who was just all around awesome, and that definitely made me like the name. I prefer the sound of it over [name]Chase[/name], the ā€œnā€ makes it a little stronger in my opinion. Although both names are still great choices!

Iā€™m not a huge fan of eitherā€“Iā€™m always afraid [name]Chase[/name] will become a self-fulfilling prophecy (and I know many who only know crazier-than-all-the-other-kids-combined Chases), and I would be afraid that if I had a [name]Chance[/name], that he would wonder if he came to be by chance. Most people can get past those concerns if they really love the name, but they are concerns Iā€™ve had when I have looked at both names. Of the two, I like [name]Chase[/name] better. :slight_smile: I think something like [name]Charles[/name] nn [name]Chase[/name] would be cute, too.

[name]Chase[/name] and [name]Chance[/name] are my cousinā€™s sons- I helped name both because she wanted names that started with Ch like her own. [name]Chase[/name] is 16 now and the only other [name]Chase[/name] I know is a baby. Never met another [name]Chance[/name]- heā€™s 6

I love the name [name]Chase[/name], too. It seems more masculine than [name]Chance[/name] to me, and a lot more decisive!! I am friends with a guy named [name]Chase[/name] and he is an all-around good person. I call him him ā€˜Chaserā€™ or ā€˜[name]Chasen[/name]ā€™ a lot as affectionate nns, because heā€™s funny that way. :slight_smile:

[name]Chase[/name]. For a rambunctious little boy.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Chase[/name] but not keen on [name]Chance[/name] but thatā€™s because I know a dog named [name]Chance[/name]!

Chayson, nn [name]Chase[/name].

When I hear [name]Chance[/name], I also think of the cute dog from Homeward Bound.

[name]Chase[/name] is alright, but I like [name]Cruz[/name] better!

I prefer [name]Chase[/name], or even [name]Case[/name] to [name]Chance[/name].

First thing I think of is the dog on Homeward Bound. I know, Iā€™m weird xD

[name]Chase[/name] is way better than chance.