Chemical-free baby shampoo?

What’s your favorite? I don’t want any with weird chemicals that mess up the kid’s hormone system. they’re called “endocrine disruptors” apparently. Thanks!! :smiley:

My mom’s a huge fan of Burt’s Bees, and right now we’re using the brand Everyone. I could ask her what some other options are if you’d like to hear more :slightly_smiling_face:

We use baby dove sensitive skin care. I’m currently on a kick to eliminate dyes from the household and checked this and it has the word no with a bunch of words attached.

1 Like

We use a lot of [name_u]Baby[/name_u] Aveeno at my nanny kids’ house, but I’ve never read the labels to unsure about the chemicals! I’ve always liked Aveeno myself.

I’m not sure if this is useful as my baby has Afro hair texture (4a type hair) I use Aunt Jackie’s shampoo, conditioner and detangling spray. Aunt [name_u]Jackie[/name_u] products are designed for curly/coiled hair however even if your child’s hair isn’t this texture I would check the products out they are completely natural and some of their products do suit a wider range of hair texture.

I use Native brand shampoo on my littles. They arent baby shampoos but they only contain 10 ingredients (and I think the majority of them are food safe even). And they get a 5/5 on the Think Dirty app

I think some of the newer dove brands are doing this as well but they still usually include fragrance which causes my girls eczema to flare.

Under Luna’s unscented. [name_u]Or[/name_u] Aleavia body wash can be used as shampoo as well. That one doesn’t mess with your skins microbiome. I also know of some people who use (real) [name_f]Olive[/name_f] oil as baby shampoo. Doesn’t make their hair oily, just super soft! Not sure what the method is for that

We use [name_u]Honest[/name_u] and I like how gentle it is but he still feels clean afterwards. It’s also the only soap I’ve used that can legitimately get all up in his eyes with zero irritation and can get in your mouth with no bad taste.

I like Burt’s Bees

We use [name_f]Live[/name_f] Clean.

I have been loving Attitude Living products! They have a section of EWG verified products.

We use Attitude and Hello [name_m]Bello[/name_m] for my son :relaxed: The Attitude pear nectar scent is our favourite, but Hello Bello’s nighttime collection is our favourite from that line too! Both are natural and affordable! We also use [name_f]Live[/name_f] Clean but I’m just not as big of a fan of the scent, and find it doesn’t lather like the other two.