I am soon getting a male sable Chihuahua puppy.
Our other Chihuahua’s name is [name_m]Francisco[/name_m] “Pancho,” after [name_m]Pancho[/name_m] [name_f]Villa[/name_f].
- [name_m]Emiliano[/name_m] “Emilio” or “Milo” (after [name_m]Emiliano[/name_m] Zapata)
- [name_m]Desiderio[/name_m] “Desi” (after I [name_u]Love[/name_u] Lucy/Desi Arnaz)
- [name_m]Mortimer[/name_m] “Mort(y)” (spooky sounding name…I love anything dark and Halloween)
- [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] (I just have liked this name ever since reading To Kill a Mockingbird as a child)
- [name_m]Santiago[/name_m] “Santi”
- [name_m]Ricardo[/name_m] (love this but I’m not sure how I feel about [name_u]Ricky[/name_u], I don’t like [name_m]Rico[/name_m], and fear just [name_m]Ricardo[/name_m] is too much of a name for the little guy)
Names I like but cannot use…
- [name_m]Roberto[/name_m] “Beto”
- [name_m]Valentino[/name_m] “Tino”
- [name_m]Jesus[/name_m] “Chuy”
I would prefer a Spanish name since he is a Chihuahua, but unfortunately the majority of Spanish names I think of, either myself or my girlfriend already know someone with that name.
I love old Hollywood, classic literature, the goth subculture…want something unique, and I’m terribly indecisive, and I’m sure you guys could come up with something!