Childhood Mood Boards (by Polly) *no new requests atm*

I really like the very aesthetic mood boards (been there, done that) but lately, I really wanted to make some more realistic, less idealised boards; so if you have some names that you want to see, send them my way.

Disclaimer: I might not go in order of replies; there are likely some names that will just take a little more time to evoke an imagery because they’re not names I think about often, so if I skip you, I haven’t forgotten you! If you have some more vintage-leaning names on your list, I’d especially love to see them (but don’t feel like you have to submit just those)!

Feedback always appreciated :blush:

ALL BOARDS

Currently not taking on any more requests as I have a lot of names to go through. Once I’m done with those, I’ll happily do more boards :yellow_heart:

11 Likes

Thank you so much for doing this, I love these!

I would love to see [name_m]Richard[/name_m] [name_m]Seymour[/name_m] and [name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_m]Roger[/name_m]!

TIA

(I may be back for more as I am completely re-doing me UC!)

1 Like

I’d love to see [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] :slight_smile: thank you for doing these!

1 Like

Okay, [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_m]Miro[/name_m], please! :grin:

1 Like

this is so kind of you! I’d love to see [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Elanor[/name_f], please and thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

i’d love to see imogene mara and mary nadine please!

1 Like

this is such a cool idea !

I’d love to see [name_f]Leota[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f]

thanks polly

1 Like

@EmilyMcA

@Greyblue

@skylerros

1 Like

@littlegoat12

@oceansea

3 Likes

interesting idea, i’d like to see [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_u]Hayes[/name_u] if you don’t mind
thank ya kindly!

1 Like

this is so cool! can I have [name_u]Ira[/name_u] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u]? thank you!

1 Like

Oooh love this! I really struggle with boys names! I’d love to see something for [name_u]Alex[/name_u] [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] or [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_m]Joshua[/name_m]! :heartbeat:

1 Like

Could I have one for Theodore Percy please?

1 Like

@dalllllas

@kinoblush

@leafsgirl44

@new.romantic

2 Likes

Wow this is so cool, thanks! [name_m]Can[/name_m] I have [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemarie[/name_f], please?

1 Like

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Aww I love it! Thank you!!!

1 Like

thank you so so much! i absolutely love these :blush:

1 Like

@katkabet

@inmylife

@venezio

5 Likes