Chinese Gender Prediction Calculator (based from conception age and month)

Has anyone tried this, was it accurate?
It guessed right for both my boys!
I guess there is no truth to it but it does make you wonder.

1 Like

I don’t have kids but I checked it with my siblings and I, and all but one of us was wrong. Me and two of my sisters would’ve been boys and both my brothers would’ve been girls.

2 Likes

It is probably a load of rubbish. :crazy_face:

1 Like

I put zero stock in it, but like all those kind of things it’s still fun to try. :blush:

2 Likes

I’ve found several different ones and they seem to contradict so I don’t know what to think about it. :woman_shrugging:t2:
Plus I think it goes by lunar birth years/months and because I was born on the cusp of a new year I’m never such exactly what age to pick.

2 Likes

Oh really??? Perhaps I should take another look.

1 Like

Haha same

1 Like

There’s obviously no truth to it because boy/girl twins exist (and I’d be a boy according to the chart), but I suppose it’s interesting to see if it does match up.

1 Like

Following a round of IVF in early summer I’m just about to enter the second trimester. As my eggs were retrieved and fertilised in a different month to when the embryo was placed back inside me I’ve checked both month combos - both say boy! Have a while to wait until I can confirm if true or not :laughing:

1 Like

It’s fun to speculate. Another one is the pendulum on the belly.

It’s wrong with both of my sons, but correct with the twins (even though it doesn’t do prediction for multiples :smile: )

1 Like

Is everyone doing it from when they conceived yeah not the age you had the baby ( just checking) x

I conceived at 25/28 but had them at 26/29.

Somebody should tell my first born that he was supposed to have been a girl.