Chloe

What do you think of the name? I know it’s really popular, but that doesn’t bother me too much.

Any middle name suggestions? I’d love to include [name]Carolyn[/name] or [name]Caroline[/name] as one of the middles (I’d like two middles), but it’s not a must. I also love the name [name]Brenna[/name].
[name]Just[/name] to give an idea of my style, the sibset would include: [name]Claire[/name] [name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Marie[/name], [name]Darwin[/name] [name]Christopher[/name], and [name]Morgan[/name] [name]Oliver[/name].

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Umm… it’s gorgeous! I love it!

I just noticed you have [name]Brenna[/name] there, too. I love [name]Chloe[/name] and [name]Brenna[/name]. You have great name taste, in my humble opinion! These are two that were on my list.

[name]Brenna[/name] is so pretty. I didn’t pursue it because I worried that ppl would confuse it with the horrible [name]Brenda[/name] (no offence intended to Brendas out there – I have a bad affiliation with the name).

[name]Hi[/name]! I think [name]Chloe[/name] is a beautiful name, and if popularity isn’t an issue for you, you should totally go for it! I remember when I first heard the name on a girl at camp (this was in the 80s), I thought it was stunning! Years went by before I ever heard or saw the name [name]Chloe[/name] again, and when I finally did, it was inside of one of [name]Pam[/name] and [name]Linda[/name]'s books. ([name]Linda[/name] mentioned her daughter’s name, [name]Chloe[/name].) :slight_smile:

Some middles:

[name]Chloe[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name]
[name]Chloe[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Chloe[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name]

Using [name]Caroline[/name]/[name]Carolyn[/name]:

[name]Chloe[/name] [name]Diana[/name] [name]Carolyn[/name]/[name]Caroline[/name] (but [name]Caroline[/name] contains the long I sound, like [name]Diana[/name], unless you’re pronouncing it as care-oh-lynn)
[name]Chloe[/name] [name]Georgina[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]/[name]Carolyn[/name]
[name]Chloe[/name] [name]Louisa[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]/[name]Carolyn[/name]
[name]Chloe[/name] [name]Maria[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Chloe[/name] [name]Miranda[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]/[name]Carolyn[/name]

Good luck! :slight_smile: