Choose a favorite and least favorite from my baby boy names list!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone! I posted something similar in the girls’ name forum but basically I have a list of boy names and I was wondering if you guys could tell me your favorite and least favorite! I’d also like any name suggestions to go with my list since I have significantly more girl names than boy ones currently lol. Also open to any middle name pairings that may fit.

[name_f]My[/name_f] list (in alphabetical order)
[name_m]August[/name_m]
[name_m]Carter[/name_m]
[name_m]Elliott[/name_m]
[name_m]Hayden[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m]
[name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m]
[name_m]Jude[/name_m]
[name_m]Logan[/name_m]
[name_m]Mason[/name_m]
[name_m]Micah[/name_m]
[name_m]Noel[/name_m]
[name_m]Soren[/name_m]

[name_f]Love[/name_f] [name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m] and [name_m]Soren[/name_m] :heart_eyes: Least favorite is probably [name_m]Noel[/name_m]. I’d add…

[name_m]Garrett[/name_m]
[name_m]Wade[/name_m]
[name_m]Asher[/name_m]
[name_m]Reece[/name_m]
[name_m]Owen[/name_m]
[name_m]Nico[/name_m]

1 Like

favorite: hayden
least favorite: elliot

more suggestions:
austin
caleb
cyrus
gus
jesse
oakley

1 Like

Favourite: [name_m]Soren[/name_m]

Least favourite: [name_m]Logan[/name_m] and [name_m]Mason[/name_m] (sorry! I just don’t see the appeal of either).

Suggestions:

[name_m]Aidan[/name_m], [name_m]Archer[/name_m], [name_m]Bennett[/name_m], [name_m]Colton[/name_m], [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m], [name_m]Declan[/name_m], [name_m]Emmett[/name_m], [name_m]Everett[/name_m], [name_m]Finn[/name_m], [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m], [name_m]Gideon[/name_m], [name_m]Grant[/name_m], [name_m]Harrison[/name_m], [name_m]Heath[/name_m], [name_m]Isaac[/name_m], [name_m]Julian[/name_m], [name_m]Lewis[/name_m], [name_m]Luke[/name_m], [name_m]Malachi[/name_m], [name_m]Merritt[/name_m], [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m], [name_m]Nolan[/name_m], [name_m]Oscar[/name_m], [name_m]Preston[/name_m], [name_m]Quentin[/name_m], [name_m]Reuben[/name_m], [name_m]Rowan[/name_m], [name_m]Samuel[/name_m], [name_m]Stellan[/name_m], [name_m]Tate[/name_m], [name_m]Trevor[/name_m], [name_m]Vaughn[/name_m], [name_m]Viggo[/name_m], [name_m]Wesley[/name_m], [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m], [name_m]Xavier[/name_m], [name_m]Zachary[/name_m]

1 Like

my faves in order

[name_m]August[/name_m]: just love the vibe of this one :yellow_heart:
[name_m]Hayden[/name_m]: love this name and it sounds good with so many other names so it’s easy to pair as a first or middle
[name_m]Noel[/name_m]: gives smart, nerdy, handsome to me
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m]: love the nature vibe
[name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m]: strong and traditional
[name_m]Mason[/name_m]: nice sound
[name_m]Micah[/name_m]: also nice sound and I do prefer [name_m]Micah[/name_m] for a boy by a mile
[name_m]Logan[/name_m]: for me, how much I like [name_m]Logan[/name_m] depends greatly on what first or middle it’s paired with
[name_m]Carter[/name_m]: don’t care for the sound and find the [name_m]Aaron[/name_m] [name_m]Carter[/name_m] association a bit sad
[name_m]Jude[/name_m]: rhymes with rude? :confused: but I have to admit I can see the appeal of it in certain combos. also I know a little [name_m]Jude[/name_m] who is a cutie so that helps.
[name_m]Elliot[/name_m]: Simply don’t like this name, nothing wrong with it
[name_m]Soren[/name_m]: seems to be a favorite on nb lately but I can’t get on board. All I see/hear is “sore” or sore end :grimacing:

1 Like

For my favourite, I’m between:

[name_m]August[/name_m] → warm, rugged and gentle
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] → sleek, stylish and lovely
[name_m]Jude[/name_m] → cool, breezy and sweet
[name_m]Soren[/name_m] → distinctive, rugged and international

I think [name_m]August[/name_m] is my favourite overall, but I might pick another on a different day.

For my least favourite, probably [name_m]Carter[/name_m] or [name_m]Mason[/name_m] - a bit harsh for me, a bit too sporty?? I don’t know - just for my tastes

Suggestions:

[name_m]Everett[/name_m]
[name_m]Forest[/name_m]
[name_m]Auden[/name_m]
[name_m]Rafferty[/name_m]
[name_m]Jonah[/name_m]
[name_m]Paxton[/name_m]
[name_m]Miller[/name_m]
[name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]
[name_m]Kit[/name_m]
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m]
[name_m]Casey[/name_m]
[name_m]Bennett[/name_m]
[name_m]Callum[/name_m]
[name_m]Wells[/name_m]
[name_m]Rhett[/name_m]
[name_m]Dawson[/name_m]
[name_m]Tristan[/name_m]

1 Like

Lovely list!

Gosh choosing my favourite is hard I love Jeremiah, Jude + Jasper. I also think Soren, Micah + August are very handsome. However I think I would probably go with Jasper! I think Jasper is absolutely gorgeous! He’s romantic, whimsical, has a magical flair and I love the meaning treasurer. I think he’s gorgeous.

Suggestions:
Caspian
Nehemiah
Jennings
Judah
Malachi
Magnus
Solomon
Niall
Roman
Casimir
Callum

My least favourite is probably Carter. I’m really not a fan of harsh c/k sounds that you find with more unisex surname style names. I’m also not a huge fan of Mason + Logan I just find the general sound harsh.

Favourite: [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Carter[/name_m] or [name_m]Soren[/name_m]
Least favourite: [name_m]Noel[/name_m] or [name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m]

1 Like

Favourite: [name_m]Jasper[/name_m]
Least Favourite: [name_m]Noel[/name_m]

1 Like

favorite: august
least favorite jeremiah

[name_f]My[/name_f] least favourite is [name_m]Carter[/name_m]. I don’t dislike it, it’s just past it’s popularity peak with me personally. I still think it would be adorable on a baby today – basically, I love your list!

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is [name_m]Micah[/name_m] (with [name_m]Jude[/name_m] and [name_m]August[/name_m] in strong competition for that top spot). I love an A ending on a boy name. Quick shout out to [name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m] with the nn [name_f]Remi[/name_f]!

Suggestions

[name_m]Arlo[/name_m]
[name_m]Jerome[/name_m]
[name_m]Denny[/name_m]
Reston
[name_m]Elmore[/name_m]
[name_m]Cormac[/name_m]
[name_m]Breccan[/name_m]
[name_m]Stellan[/name_m]
[name_f]Sutton[/name_f]

middles

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Callum[/name_m]
[name_m]Micah[/name_m] [name_m]Brooks[/name_m]
[name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m] [name_m]Beck[/name_m]
[name_m]August[/name_m] [name_m]Clayton[/name_m]
[name_m]Soren[/name_m] [name_m]Laurentin[/name_m]
[name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m] [name_m]Cade[/name_m]

favourite definitely jude :tulip:
least favorite is hayden (I’m just not a big fan of “den” names)

[name_m]Ah[/name_m] I love your list, it’s so hard to choose just one!
Favourite - [name_m]Elliott[/name_m]
Lest favourite - [name_m]Soren[/name_m]

1 Like

I really like your list. We considered a few of those name of our boy. Favourite is [name_m]Jude[/name_m] and least favourite is [name_m]Soren[/name_m] or [name_m]Mason[/name_m].

Some suggestions:
[name_m]Miles[/name_m]
[name_m]Malcom[/name_m]
[name_m]Desmond[/name_m]
[name_m]Conrad[/name_m]
[name_m]Griffin[/name_m]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m]

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

This is tricky. I really love [name_m]Soren[/name_m] & [name_m]Jude[/name_m], but am giving the slight nod to [name_m]Soren[/name_m] being my favorite. It’s a little bit more unique, & I just love that it can feel simultaneously dark and dashing but also sweet & gentle. [name_m]Soren[/name_m] [name_m]Jude[/name_m] would be a beautiful combo.

[name_f]My[/name_f] least favorite is probably [name_m]Carter[/name_m]. It’s not a super unpleasant name, but it’s kind of trendy, over done & doesn’t sound that nice to my ears. Kind of harsh.

Sorry for any repeats, but a few names that you may like…

[name_m]Atlas[/name_m]

[name_m]Adrian[/name_m]

[name_m]Cillian[/name_m]

[name_m]Desmond[/name_m]

[name_m]Ira[/name_m]

[name_m]Julian[/name_m]

[name_m]Milo[/name_m]

[name_m]Nolan[/name_m]

[name_m]Otis[/name_m]

[name_m]River[/name_m]

[name_m]Silas[/name_m]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

You have a wonderful list!! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_m]Soren[/name_m]. It’s so handsome and not too popular. I would pair it with a classic masculine middle name. [name_f]My[/name_f] least favorite is [name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m]. I can only say I teach and have never had a good relationship with this name.

[name_m]Favorite[/name_m]: [name_m]August[/name_m] (I think) although I have similar names to some of these on my own list (Augustine, [name_m]Caspar[/name_m], Judah) - I just happen to like just [name_m]August[/name_m] better than [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] or just [name_m]Jude[/name_m].
Least favorite: Probably [name_m]Carter[/name_m]. I like surname names in general but [name_m]Carter[/name_m] unfortunately does nothing for me, sorry.

Overall your list is super lovely, though, I love almost all of your names!

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourites are [name_m]Noel[/name_m], [name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m] & [name_m]Elliott[/name_m]
[name_f]My[/name_f] least favourites: [name_m]Carter[/name_m], [name_m]Logan[/name_m] & [name_m]Mason[/name_m]

Favorites (cant pick one): [name_m]Elliott[/name_m], [name_m]Jasper[/name_m], [name_m]Mason[/name_m], & [name_m]Soren[/name_m]

Least Favorites: [name_m]Hayden[/name_m] (prefer on girl), [name_m]Jude[/name_m], & [name_m]Noel[/name_m]

[name_m]Favorite[/name_m]
[name_m]Carter[/name_m]
[name_m]Elliott[/name_m]
[name_m]Hayden[/name_m]
[name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m]
[name_m]Logan[/name_m]
[name_m]Mason[/name_m]
[name_m]Micah[/name_m]

Least [name_m]Favorite[/name_m]

[name_m]August[/name_m]
[name_m]Soren[/name_m]
[name_m]Noel[/name_m]