choose your favorites, middle name for Isla

See the results of this poll: Which are your favorite middle names for Isla?

Respondents: 42 (This poll is closed)

• Isla Margot : 20 (24%)
  • Isla Coralie : 12 (15%)
  • Isla Azure : 4 (5%)
  • Isla Waverly : 9 (11%)
  • Isla Vesper : 9 (11%)
  • Isla Winter : 16 (20%)
  • Isla Snow : 10 (12%)
  • Isla Hettie: 2 (2%)

I like [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] the best. :slight_smile: I also adore [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] and [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Azure[/name_f]. Very nice.

I love [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Azure[/name_f]. It’s fresh, new and different while still maintaining its classic charm. Good luck!

I voted for [name_f]Margot[/name_f] and [name_f]Hettie[/name_f].
I love [name_f]Azure[/name_f], but [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Azure[/name_f] doesn’t flow at all and it’s very hard to pronounce.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f]. The lightness of [name_f]Isla[/name_f] is balanced really well with [name_f]Margot[/name_f].

I voted [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u], but [name_f]Isla[/name_f] with a word name after it can tend to sound like ‘[name_f]Isle[/name_f] of (ah) winter’.

Agree with comment above that it can sound like “isle of” so maybe best not to pick [name_u]Winter[/name_u] or [name_f]Snow[/name_f], though they are both lovely.

Thank you, everyone. [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f], [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u], and [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] are the three with the most votes. [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Coralie[/name_f], [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_u]Waverly[/name_u], and [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] not too far behind. All the middle names honor or have special meaning for us. So all these combos are special.

1 [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f] - the classic [name_f]Margot[/name_f] goes well with [name_f]Isla[/name_f]
2 [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Azure[/name_f] - I get the imagery of being on an island watching the gorgeous ocean
3 [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] - lovely flow and sound

[name_f]Isla[/name_f] is my dd’s name and I love it.

Exactly what we were going for.

I love [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_u]Waverly[/name_u] - I think because [name_f]Isla[/name_f] is short and sweet, but [name_u]Waverly[/name_u] is long and spunky. [name_u]Waverly[/name_u] also reminds me of The [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Bride[/name_f], which is an immediate yes in my book.

Lots of nice ones, but my favorites are [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_u]Waverly[/name_u] and [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u].

Thank you, everyone.