Christie, Kristy or Christy?

I LOVE [name_u]Christie[/name_u]/[name_f]Kristy[/name_f]/[name_u]Christy[/name_u] as a standalone name, as well as [name_f]Chrissy[/name_f]/[name_f]Chrissie[/name_f]. I just can’t seem to decide which spelling of each I prefer.

Which spellings do you think work best as a standalone first name? (I like [name_f]Kristina[/name_f]/[name_f]Christina[/name_f] but I’m more drawn to [name_u]Christy[/name_u] & co./[name_f]Chrissy[/name_f] & co.).

Thanks!

• [name_u]Christy[/name_u]
  • [name_f]Kristy[/name_f]
  • [name_u]Christie[/name_u]
  • [name_f]Chrissy[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Chrissie[/name_f]

0 voters

I’ve really been liking [name_f]Christine[/name_f] lately, and I definitely goofed up and forgot to click “[name_f]Chrissy[/name_f]” in my voting. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I like all of them except [name_f]Kristy[/name_f], just because my brain reads it as either [name_f]Kirsty[/name_f] or Krusty, whereas the others are always [name_u]Chris[/name_u]-ty.

Out of those options, [name_f]Chrissy[/name_f]. However, [name_f]Christina[/name_f] is sooo pretty!

[name_f]Kristy[/name_f] and [name_f]Chrissie[/name_f]! They look the best and feel complete

I really like [name_f]Christina[/name_f], [name_u]Christie[/name_u], [name_u]Christy[/name_u] and [name_f]Chrissy[/name_f].

So I know quite a few Christys with various spellings. The youngest one I know of (about nine years old) spells her name [name_u]Christy[/name_u]. One of my mom’s generation is [name_f]Kristy[/name_f], but I know a young mom who is [name_f]Kristi[/name_f]. I’ve always thought the -i ending was particularly cute and youthful.

Overall, though, I think I prefer [name_f]Chrissy[/name_f]. [name_f]Kristy[/name_f]/[name_f]Kristen[/name_f] is so common, that it would be unexpected to meet a little [name_f]Chrissy[/name_f]. It sound super cute, but I think it would age well, too.