Christine & variants

Hey guys!

This name was pretty big a few decades ago, but like many names of its time, it’s really dropped off the charts. It’s not on my list, but I know a few women with this name, and I was just wondering what you guys think of it and its variants! [name_m]Feel[/name_m] free to list variants that you like/dislike for whatever reason.

I quite like [name_f]Christine[/name_f], but my favourites are by far [name_f]Chrissy[/name_f], [name_u]Christy[/name_u] and [name_f]Christina[/name_f]!

I also really like [name_f]Krista[/name_f] and [name_f]Kristen[/name_f]

1 Like

I used to dislike it until phantom of the opera. the way they sing christine is beautiful. i still do prefer christina though. both are classic!

1 Like

Christine is sharp and different

Christa and [name_f]Christina[/name_f]

Mmm… maybe Crystaline? I just heard that name somewhere, and it sounds unique not me.

I think it sounds gorgeous but I can’t imagine it on a baby nowadays. I like [name_f]Crista[/name_f] and [name_f]Crystal[/name_f]. I also like [name_f]Chrysanthemum[/name_f] as a middle name and I quite like [name_f]Kirsten[/name_f] and [name_f]Kirsty[/name_f] but these aren’t direct variants of [name_f]Christine[/name_f].

Christine is beautiful. I really love it, despite the fact that it may feel a little dated to some. To me, it feels more classic. It’s by far my favorite variant, too. :slight_smile:

I grew up a [name_u]Christian[/name_u] in a sea of [name_f]Christine[/name_f]’s and [name_f]Christina[/name_f]’s. I personally wouldn’t use either for personal reasons, but they are perfectly nice names. I do like the name [name_f]Charis[/name_f] though, but I think it would have to be a middle name.

I’m not a fan. It’s not my style, first of all, but I also had a rather mean neighbor with the name when I was younger (she was a couple years older than me, so not an adult neighbor).

I was born in 2006 and my middle name is [name_f]Cristine[/name_f]. I don’t really like it that much, and whenever I type it for example it automatically autocorrects to [name_f]Christine[/name_f] . I also have this teacher whose name is [name_f]Kristine[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Christabel[/name_f] :slightly_smiling_face:

I like [name_f]Christina[/name_f]!