Christmas baby is here 🎄

Our third and last baby arrived on [name_u]December[/name_u] 22nd. Her name is [name_f]Tess[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f].

[name_f]Tess[/name_f] was a name I found on Nameberry and suggested to my husband, who fell in love with it immediately. I went back and forth on it over the pregnancy (too short, incomplete sounding, etc), but what tipped the scales for me was my husband having a lot of fears about having a third child. Choosing his favorite name for her helped him feel more connected to her, and then when she was born I realized “Oh, she IS Tess.” And I’ve been in love with her name since!

[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] means “bearer of good news,” which is perfect for a [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] baby but also makes me think of [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] 52:7, “How beautiful upon the mountain are the feet of the messenger who brings good news, who proclaims peace…”

We have family in the Middle [name_u]East[/name_u] so we have been thinking about and praying for peace a lot this fall. I hope this little one grows up to know a more peaceful world!

[name_f]Tess[/name_f] joins big brother [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u] and big sister [name_f]Willa[/name_f].
Thank you Berries for the name input and inspiration!

63 Likes

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] [name_f]Tess[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]! Congratulations on your adorable baby with her beautiful name. What a gift she is :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Congratulations on your sweet [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] baby! [name_f]Tess[/name_f] is such a lovely, stylish name and seems to fit your family perfectly. :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! Her name is gorgeous! And she is such a cute baby!

1 Like

Congratulations - so happy you went with [name_f]Tess[/name_f] - both she and her name are beautiful!

1 Like

She’s so cute and so suits her name :heart_eyes: [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] little [name_f]Tess[/name_f] and congratulations!

1 Like

Huge congratulations :tada:

[name_f]My[/name_f] gosh she’s such a cutie pie what a gorgeous [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] present. [name_f]May[/name_f] this [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] angel provide you so much happiness for the whole family! Uncertainties about expanding your family is a lot so I’m hoping your husband having his newest addition with the name he loves helps quash any understandable fear. I also hope you’re feeling good mama and adjusting to being a mother of three!

I love T.ess Ev@ngeline such a beautiful name! She’s so classic and whimsical truly stunning. I also have to agree that Ev@ngeline is such a fitting name to conjure up feelings of peace something I pray we shall find soon. [name_m]Just[/name_m] like you I have family in the Middle [name_u]East[/name_u] and it’s tough when all you can do is pray and hope. Ev@ngeline is a name that feels symbolic to those emotions along with also having Christmassy undertones. Beyond perfect middle name choice for your girl and she sounds fab with [name_f]Tess[/name_f].

Wishing you all the best and happy holidays :sparkles::christmas_tree:

1 Like

her name is stunning, and she’s so adorable!! huge congratulations!! merry christmas!

1 Like

Her name is lovely! Welcome sweet girl :heart:

1 Like

She has such a perfect name! Congratulations to you all.

1 Like

Hello beautiful baby [name_f]Tess[/name_f]! What a lovely name she has. :two_hearts: Prayers for peace to all of you comin’ your way! Congratulations. 🫶🏼

1 Like

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] name and beautiful baby girl! Congratulations :slight_smile: :blush:

1 Like

Thank you [name_f]Tori[/name_f] :white_heart: Prayers for your family

1 Like

Huge congratulations!! She’s so beautiful, wishing you all so much health and happiness :green_heart:

1 Like

What a PERFECT name for sweet baby girl! And amazing with her siblings’ names, too!

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u], darling [name_f]Tess[/name_f].

1 Like

Ahh, much congratulations!! And [name_u]Merry[/name_u] [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] to your family, especially sweet [name_f]Tess[/name_f] :heart: She’s simply gorgeous! xx [name_f]Tess[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] is such a sweet name :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I have to say all of your sweet comments are another lovely [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] gift. Thank you so much, and [name_u]Merry[/name_u] [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] to all who celebrate! xx [name_f]Julia[/name_f]

3 Likes

Prayers to yours as well let’s hope peace is achieved soon :dove:

1 Like

Huge congratulations! She’s absolutely darling, and what a beautiful name! [name_f]Tess[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f], love it🤍 Thoughts and prayers for your family🕊️

1 Like

tess evangeline is a beautiful name :love_letter: i love the verse and meaning behind it, and she is so cute :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like