Christmas twins!

On [name_u]December[/name_u] 12th at 21:15 & 21:31 respectively, we welcomed twins following a successful VBAC! They were born at 36 weeks on the dot. As they are premature, they are both in the ICU but are thankfully doing well and we hope to get them home on [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] if all goes well. They will join siblings [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] ‘[name_f]Mimi[/name_f]’ (8), [name_m]Ferris[/name_m] [name_u]Jay[/name_u] (6), [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] (2), [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Hallie[/name_f] ‘[name_f]Eva[/name_f]’ (2) & [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_u]Teagan[/name_u] ‘[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]’ (2).

After much consideration and debating, we settled on [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Maren[/name_f] & [name_u]Jonah[/name_u] [name_u]Blake[/name_u]. [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] and [name_u]Jonah[/name_u] are both of Hebrew origin which honours mine and DH’s Jewish faith. [name_f]Maren[/name_f] is in honor of DH’s sister whose middle name is [name_f]Mary[/name_f] and [name_u]Blake[/name_u] is and [name_f]English[/name_f] name which honors my [name_f]English[/name_f] heritage.

Thank you to everyone who voted on the polls and answered my (numerous) posts, it really helped narrow down our list!

Best wishes, [name_f]Emily[/name_f] M.

44 Likes

Congratulations! I love the names you went with. I’m glad they are doing well and hope you can bring them home soon.

1 Like

Congratulations! They have lovely names.

1 Like

Congratulations! They have wonderful names!

1 Like

Congratulations :partying_face::partying_face:

Sophie [name_f]Maren[/name_f] & [name_u]Jonah[/name_u] [name_u]Blake[/name_u] are gorgeous names.

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! Beautiful names!

1 Like

Congratulations!!

And welcome to the world, [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] and [name_u]Jonah[/name_u]. Very excited by [name_f]Maren[/name_f] and [name_u]Blake[/name_u], such lovely combos. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you’re all home for [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] - what a special gift :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Congratulations!! Your family just received the most amazing christmas gifts. What a lovely family! Your kids have magnificent names.

Best wishes! Stay safe :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_u]Love[/name_u] the names.

1 Like

Congratulations! They have beautiful names.

1 Like

What pretty names! Congratulations!:tada:

1 Like

Congratulations and well wishes sent for you and the babies (who are beautifully named)!

1 Like

Congratulations! You chose beautiful names!

1 Like

Congratulations! Beautiful names :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Great to hear they’re doing well, best wishes for you and your family!

1 Like

I absolute adore all of your children’s names, the twins are not an exception, just gorgeous. Congratulations!

1 Like

Holy cow! So you had one kid, then two, then triplets making five, and now twins making seven?

1 Like

Yes! I was one of 7 myself (plus I’m a twin) and I wanted to have a big family of my own! We’re very lucky and I’m forever grateful!

2 Likes

That’s so sweet! Your house must be super busy! [name_u]Love[/name_u] all their names!

1 Like

Yes, never a dull moment certainly! and thank you!