Claire VS Ruby

[name_f]Claire[/name_f] VS [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]

I prefer [name_u]Ruby[/name_u].

1 Like

Any reason…?

I think it’s fresher and more vibrant.

1 Like

I prefer [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], because I’m a sucker for nature names and prefer the [name_u]Clare[/name_u] spelling. But both are great!

1 Like

Aha!

[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] is my greatest love, so I’m biased. [name_f]Claire[/name_f] is lovely too, though!

1 Like

[name_f]Claire[/name_f] is my favorite! But [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] is great too

1 Like

I prefer Ruby’s soft sound :slight_smile:

2 Likes

[name_f]Claire[/name_f], I love how elegant it is!

4 Likes

I prefer [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]. It’s my birthstone and I love the sound of it.

1 Like

[name_u]Ruby[/name_u]!

1 Like

Definitely [name_f]Claire[/name_f]

1 Like

I prefer the classic and sophisticated [name_f]Claire[/name_f]. I recognize that younger people like [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]. But back in the day [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] was a bit of a stripper’s name.

1 Like

[name_f]Claire[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Claire[/name_f] is timeless, shimmering and sophisticated. [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] strikes me as more of a trendy name - though I love them both, my vote goes to [name_f]Claire[/name_f] :sparkles:

1 Like

[name_f]Claire[/name_f]. Both are very nice, but I like that [name_f]Claire[/name_f] is a bit more serious sounding. Not that I think [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] isn’t serious enough to be perfectly respectable, it’s just a bit cute for me. [name_f]Claire[/name_f] is sweet, simple, and sophisticated. Plus I just like the crisp sound better!

1 Like

I love Claire!! (specifically this spelling!)

1 Like

[name_u]Ruby[/name_u]

Both are lovely but I just feel that [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] has this sparkly romantic edge to the name. She feels upbeat and happy. Also it’s the birthstone of [name_u]July[/name_u] the month my sister was born in so to me the name has a lovely link to her.

2 Likes

i prefer ruby! claire is quite dated and plain to me, but ruby is a little brighter and fresher, and i love its meaning.

2 Likes