Clara, Annabel, or Scarlett

See the results of this poll: Which name do you prefer?

Respondents: 23 (This poll is closed)

• Annabel: 6 (26%)
  • Clara: 11 (48%)
  • Scarlett: 6 (26%)

If I were in your position, I would stick with [name]Clara[/name]. You should always go with your first gut. I like [name]Clara[/name] [name]Jacqueline[/name] a lot; I think it’s a timeless-like name. However, if you really don’t like [name]Clara[/name] anymore, I would probably choose [name]Annabel[/name] over [name]Scarlett[/name] just because [name]Scarlett[/name] is a trendy name and I can’t see the name growing with your daughter like [name]Annabel[/name] would.

I voted [name]Scarlett[/name]. I do think it ages well and i find it prettier then [name]Annabel[/name]. There are tons of [name]Belle[/name]'s running around, i guess she could be nn to [name]Ann[/name], or [name]Annie[/name] or so but there is a chance she will be the next [name]Belle[/name].

Thats why i think [name]Annabel[/name] is trendier then [name]Scarlett[/name].

I voted for [name]Clara[/name], but [name]Annabel[/name] is just as nice. [name]Both[/name] are beautiful names (and they would make good sisters, too…). I don’t think [name]Scarlett[/name] is as sophisticated as [name]Clara[/name] or [name]Annabel[/name], and I find it trendy. [name]Even[/name] though [name]Annabel[/name] is one of the popular -bel names, I think [name]Scarlett[/name] is trendier because it only popped up as a name fairly recently compared to [name]Annabel[/name] and [name]Scarlett[/name]. I also think it’s likely to become dated in the future.

One reason I voted for [name]Clara[/name] is because it sounds better with [name]Jacqueline[/name]… I think [name]Clara[/name] [name]Jacqueline[/name] is gorgeous. [name]Do[/name] either sound better with your last name?

I debated between [name]Clara[/name] and [name]Scarlett[/name], and finally I voted for [name]Scarlett[/name]. I like [name]Annabel[/name] a lot, but do agree that ‘belle’ names are very popular right now. I think you’d have to think about your own personalities, the area you live in, and how you imagine your daughter’s personality to turn out. [name]Clara[/name] is very sweet and classic, [name]Scarlett[/name] is flashier and more daring. You can’t go wrong either way.

They’re all wonderful name. They will all age well. And [name]Scarlett[/name] is not a new name, just look at Gone With The Wind! I think [name]Annabel[/name] is by far the trendiest since any and all [name]Belle[/name] names are the rage. I really love [name]Annabel[/name] but in my opinion she will get lost among the countless Isabellas. [name]Clara[/name] is really sweet, less trendy than then others. My favorite is [name]Scarlett[/name] though. I think it’s just one of the best names in the world :smiley: . And I second sprout about them all having different personalities. Which one would fit you best? I’d think about that, as well as what would fit the women in your husbands family, etc.

i voted [name]Clara[/name]. for me the mn [name]Jacqueline[/name] was the deciding factor. [name]Clara[/name] [name]Jacqueline[/name] is beautiful.

i agree the the other posters that [name]Annabelle[/name] is a bit trendy–and to me it’s a mouthful paired with [name]Jacqueline[/name].

i know too many [name]Scarlett[/name]-s-----so at least in my circle of friends, it’s overused.

but they’re all beautiful names. good luck.