Clarke Noelle?

Hey everyone! We’ve decided to name our little girl [name_u]Clarke[/name_u] and I love the name [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]. Thoughts? Does this flow well enough? Our last name starts with a W and is one syllable. (Yes [name_u]Clarke[/name_u] is very masculine, we know but that’s why we like it. Please don’t try to tell us it’s only a boys name. Thank you)

2 Likes

For anyone who tells you [name_u]Clarke[/name_u] is a boys name, there’s a female character with this name in The 100.
Also, I think [name_u]Clarke[/name_u] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] sounds lovely :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I love [name_u]Clarke[/name_u] on a girl! Have you seen the show The 100? The lead character is a girl named [name_u]Clarke[/name_u]!
[name_u]Clarke[/name_u] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] is very pretty, and flows so nicely!

(posted at the same time as pp haha)

Clarke [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] is beautiful

1 Like

I love the name [name_u]Clarke[/name_u], especially on a girl! [name_u]Clarke[/name_u] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] is gorgeous.

Clarke [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] is a beautiful combo. The femininity of [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] balances out the masculine [name_u]Clarke[/name_u]. [name_u]Love[/name_u] it!

1 Like

Clarke [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] has lovely flow!

Clarke [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] is a good name! It sounds very sweet. The spellings of [name_u]Clarke[/name_u] and [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] make it look feminine, unique and interesting name for a girl.

I love [name_u]Clarke[/name_u]! And I think [name_u]Clarke[/name_u] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] flows nicely :smile:

I think [name_u]Clarke[/name_u] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] is lovely! I dont think [name_u]Clarke[/name_u] is too maculine at all, it can definitely be used for both genders. As I am thinking about the flow of [name_u]Clarke[/name_u] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f], I can only see one flaw. IMO there is a bit too many “Ls”. But that isnt a big deal.

[name_u]Clarke[/name_u] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] is so lovely!

I’m not really a fan of boys names on girls/unisex names, just not my style, but [name_u]Clarke[/name_u] has always been an exception! I absolutely love it paired with [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] too.

Love it!

The 100 also came to mind, I’ve considered the name myself, as it’s a really cool unisex name that’s not really on anyone radar.

We’re not quite sure actually, we were thinking just [name_u]Clarke[/name_u] but every once in awhile we might call her [name_u]Clarke[/name_u] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]. I suppose a middle name is pointless if you don’t use it.

My very first thought was of the actor [name_u]Noel[/name_u] [name_u]Clarke[/name_u] from [name_u]Doctor[/name_u] Who. If that association doesn’t bother you, then go for it!

Clarke is not really my style (boy or girl), although I’m also a big fan of [name_u]Clarke[/name_u] from The 100 and she’s warmed me up to the name, it’s still not really my thing. [name_u]Clarke[/name_u] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] is a great combo though, and if you love it, that’s all that matters!