Classic but not super common names with last name Hart

Any good names to go with my last name [name_m]Hart[/name_m]? No gender yet. [name_m]Just[/name_m] spooling off favorites I already have, but am unsure of:
[name_f]Emily[/name_f], [name_f]Lora[/name_f], [name_f]Malia[/name_f], [name_f]Anita[/name_f], [name_f]Frances[/name_f], [name_f]Tessa[/name_f], [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], [name_u]Quinn[/name_u], [name_f]Madeline[/name_f]
[name_m]Malcolm[/name_m], [name_u]Spencer[/name_u], [name_m]Simon[/name_m], [name_m]Warren[/name_m], [name_m]Duncan[/name_m]

I realize that some of these are actually popular, but I would rather steer from the overused and find the less common gems.

Ooo I love [name_m]Malcolm[/name_m]! Actually, all of the boys’ names you’ve listed are lovely and rather uncommon (at least, where I live anyway).

From your girls’ list, I really like [name_f]Frances[/name_f], [name_f]Tessa[/name_f], and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] best. [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] is gorgeous, but sooooooo popular (I feel like I meet Maddies everywhere I go!).

Perhaps you’d like:
[name_m]Callum[/name_m], [name_m]Declan[/name_m], [name_m]Ewan[/name_m], [name_u]Morgan[/name_u], [name_m]Desmond[/name_m], [name_m]Archer[/name_m], [name_m]Calvin[/name_m], [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], [name_m]Jasper[/name_m], [name_m]Oscar[/name_m], [name_m]Rupert[/name_m], [name_m]Stellan[/name_m], [name_u]Alden[/name_u]…

[name_f]Camille[/name_f], [name_f]Elora[/name_f], [name_f]Francine[/name_f], [name_f]Willa[/name_f], [name_f]Audra[/name_f], [name_u]Meredith[/name_u], [name_u]Adair[/name_u], [name_f]Celia[/name_f], [name_f]Celeste[/name_f], [name_f]Brynn[/name_f], [name_f]Maren[/name_f], [name_f]Nola[/name_f], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_f]Greta[/name_f], [name_f]Esme[/name_f], [name_f]Althea[/name_f]…

Best of luck!

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to nameberry! (:

Off your girls list, my favourites are [name_f]Emily[/name_f], [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] and [name_f]Tessa[/name_f]. I also like [name_f]Lora[/name_f], but prefer it spelled [name_f]Laura[/name_f]. Other ideas that I think are your style :
[name_f]Anika[/name_f]
[name_f]Celia[/name_f]
[name_f]Dahlia[/name_f]
[name_f]Elena[/name_f]
[name_f]Elise[/name_f]
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] / [name_f]Juliette[/name_f]
[name_f]Lana[/name_f]
[name_f]Louise[/name_f]
[name_f]Milena[/name_f]

Off your boys list, I like [name_m]Malcom[/name_m] & [name_m]Simon[/name_m] the best. Others :
[name_m]Adrian[/name_m]
[name_m]Damian[/name_m]
[name_m]Eliam[/name_m]
[name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_u]Luca[/name_u]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]