Claudia Jette

I had a hard time deciding on a name I loved for my second daughter. After some forum posts and love for this particular name we ended up choosing [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] [name_f]Jette[/name_f]!

If I didn’t know, and wasn’t related to anyone named [name_u]Julie[/name_u] I would have choosen [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] nn [name_f]Jette[/name_f]. So using that as a middle named seemed fitting.

Big sister is [name_f]Roxanna[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] nn [name_f]Roxy[/name_f]. I wanted another spunky nickname but [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] doesn’t really lead to one. We’ve come up with [name_f]Didi[/name_f] or CJ but we’ve just been calling her [name_f]Claudia[/name_f]. I was surprised at how much my love has grown for this name after saying it so much! We’ve received so many compliments and it’s been reassuring!

Thanks everyone for your help!

43 Likes

Wow what a great name! It goes perfectly with sister’s name too. Congratulations!

2 Likes

[name_f]Claudia[/name_f] [name_f]Jette[/name_f] is so cool— what a way to bring [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] into the 21st century!!! [name_u]Love[/name_u] it! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, [name_f]Claudia[/name_f]! :relaxed:

Congratulations! [name_u]Love[/name_u] her name!

Congratulations :tada:

Great choice! Congratulations :purple_heart:

Wow great name!! It goes so well with her sister (Roxy and CJ sound so cool together)

Congratulations! It’s beautiful :heart:

Amazing sibset and beautiful choice! Congratulations :blush:

Congratulations! [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] [name_f]Jette[/name_f] is a lovely choice.

Such a beautiful name! Congratulations!!

Wonderful choice- what a sparky name :slight_smile:

These two could not be more perfect sister names, [name_f]Roxanna[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] and [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] [name_f]Jette[/name_f]! Congratulations.

Congratulations!! Her name is so beautiful :heart_eyes:

I love CJ for a girl, but totally understand intending to use a nickname, only to call baby their full name all the time :rofl: (cuz I did the same thing!)

Congratulations :tada:

I dig the name, congrats