Clementine Grace

[name]Rachel[/name] Griffiths has finally released the name of her daughter [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Grace[/name]. [name]Clementine[/name] joins siblings [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Rose[/name], 4, and son [name]Banjo[/name] [name]Patrick[/name], 5 ”. I love the name [name]Clementine[/name] and even though [name]Grace[/name] is a bit of a filler it goes so nicely together. WDYT??

[name]Clementine[/name] [name]Grace[/name] fits perfect with [name]Rachel[/name]'s “country” them of [name]Adelaide[/name] and [name]Banjo[/name]! I love it! And, [name]Grace[/name], though slightly a filler, goes well with [name]Adelaide[/name]'s middle name of [name]Rose[/name]. Furthermore, with [name]Banjo[/name] [name]Patrick[/name], all three siblings have a total of four syllables in their names. I also feel that all three names have a sort of Australian feel, fittingly so since their father, [name]Andrew[/name] [name]Taylor[/name], is Australian. My only objection is that [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Taylor[/name] is slightly T heavy - even so, it is a supreme choice for [name]Rachel[/name] Griffiths and her family! Congrats!

^[name]Rachel[/name] is from Australia too.

I love the name [name]Clementine[/name] and I love the name [name]Grace[/name], so I do love her new baby’s name. But I do agree that [name]Grace[/name] is starting to feel like a filler name, just like [name]Rose[/name]. Which is too bad because I love both [name]Grace[/name] and [name]Rose[/name]!

I love [name]Clementine[/name] with [name]Adelaide[/name]!

Thanks for sharing! :slight_smile:

[name]Both[/name] parents are Australian. I expected this baby to be called [name]Matilda[/name], but perhaps the fact that [name]Heath[/name] used it for his daughter, it wouldn’t have felt right. I think [name]Banjo[/name], [name]Adelaide[/name] and [name]Matilda[/name] go really well together though!

[name]Clementine[/name] is really pretty and does go well with the other two names.