Clementine or Arabella?

See the results of this poll: Arabella Louise or Clementine Louise?

Respondents: 44 (This poll is closed)

• Clementine Louise : 26 (59%)
  • Arabella Louise: 18 (41%)

I prefer [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] over [name_f]Clementine[/name_f], even though I absolutely love the nn [name_u]Clem[/name_u]/[name_u]Clemmie[/name_u]. [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] goes really nicely with [name_m]William[/name_m] as well.

[name_f]Clementine[/name_f], absolutely [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]!

Yes, thank you!!

Thank you!! I love it too

[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] is beautiful, sweet, and a spunky. I much prefer [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] over [name_f]Arabella[/name_f]. I think [name_m]William[/name_m] “[name_m]Will[/name_m]” and [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] “[name_u]Clemmie[/name_u]” make a great sibling set. BTW I also love [name_m]Henry[/name_m] with the set.

I much prefer [name_f]Arabella[/name_f]. It’s beatiful, and, I agree, it goes well with [name_m]William[/name_m].

While [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] has a beautiful meaning, it feels very trendy to me and the first word I think of when I hear it is “vapid”. I voted for [name_f]Clementine[/name_f].

[name_f]Arabella[/name_f] is beautiful and gets my vote! :slight_smile:
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] is cute but all I can think of is that song ‘oh my darling clementine’…

I agree! [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] all the way.

My vote is for [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]. It’s a guilty pleasure of mine, I don’t think I could ever use it, but I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] it. [name_m]Will[/name_m] and [name_u]Clemmie[/name_u] sound so great together.

I love so much [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]. [name_f]Emme[/name_f] is a really lovely nickname.

That’s a hard one. I’ll say [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] because it sounds better with [name_m]William[/name_m].