Clover....

Hey everyone!

I was sleeping the other night and the name [name]Clover[/name] came to me haha. I actually think it is a cute nature name for a little girl. I think it is just as pretty as the name [name]Willow[/name] and many of the other nature names. Also, I like the positive/good luck association with the name. I’m close to adding it on my short list. WDYT of [name]Clover[/name]? Personally, I think it is different, but not too different. I like the potential nn [name]Clo[/name] and [name]Chloe[/name]. I don’t like [name]Chloe[/name] as a name(too popular/common), but I think having it as a nn makes this name more acceptable for people who aren’t into different names.

I was wondering if it would be something an adult could have, but I had a hard time picturing it since I have never actually met an adult [name]Clover[/name](or any [name]Clover[/name] for that matter). But I guess it would be just as normal as seeing an adult named [name]Willow[/name], [name]Rain[/name], [name]Sky[/name] and etc.
I did a search on Facebook and saw that there are actually many adult people with the name [name]Clover[/name], so that helped as well. I also found people online with the name on various name forums, and they said they love being named [name]Clover[/name], and that it has never held them back in life.

WDYT…??

Thanks

I actually think [name]Clover[/name] is really cute. Plus, she would have the option of going by [name]Cloey[/name] or [name]Clo[/name] if she wanted.

I think it is cute… a fresh and spunky name. I picture a girl that everyone will want to be friends with!

[name]Clover[/name] was the name of [name]Angelina[/name] [name]Jolie[/name]'s character in the film The Good [name]Shepherd[/name], so it’s funny you mention that! :stuck_out_tongue: I think it’s cute, but for some reason it seems more of a guy name to me…

I like it. Really cute. I’ve seen [name]Clove[/name] being suggested as a name quite a lot recently so why not [name]Clover[/name]! [name]Chloe[/name] is a cute nickname for it but I would spell it [name]Cloe[/name]/[name]Cloie[/name]/[name]Cloe[/name]. Although [name]Clove[/name]/Clovie is fairly cute as a nn too. I like these middles with it:
[name]Clover[/name] [name]Marie[/name]
[name]Clover[/name] [name]Elise[/name]
[name]Clover[/name] [name]Lorraine[/name]
[name]Clover[/name] [name]Marianne[/name]
[name]Clover[/name] [name]Felicity[/name]
[name]Clover[/name] [name]Noelle[/name]
[name]Clover[/name] [name]Cherie[/name] - really love this and you get the option of CiCi/CeeCee as a nn.

[name]Just[/name] avoid nature middle names! I’d say names ending in er/a sounds and starting with r would be worth avoiding!

Good luck! [name]Val[/name] x

I like it. I think it is fresh, original, yet not weird. I think it is pretty yet outdoorsy, feminine yet spunky. I like names that smell wonderful, this one like newly cut grass. I think it would be darling on a biracial child, although any name would.

I like it too!

Actually… I [name]LOVE[/name] it! I just surprised myself a bit :wink: I usually like the “out there” nature-y names, just in a “not for me” kind of way. But this one, I could totally see myself sandwiching as a middle.

Wow, I happy to see so many good responses! I’m leaning towards just making it a middle for the 1st daughter. But still, It would be an awesome 1st name as well, so I’m torn. I’m going to work on pairing it with other names this weekend and see if it looks best as a FN or in the middle spot. Yay!

I like it too.