Combo Help

I can’t find a boys name I love! Have a few names floating around but they aren’t quite perfect, any other combo ideas?
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] (probably my favourite so far)
[name_m]Cassius[/name_m] (love the name, hate the meaning)
[name_u]Koa[/name_u] (maybe too short)
[name_m]Myles[/name_m]
[name_m]Lucien[/name_m] (not sure about nicknames)

Sibling is [name_f]Rosalia[/name_f], so maybe a longer, flowy name to match, maybe [name_m]Leandro[/name_m] or [name_m]Lorenzo[/name_m] or something Spanish sounding? Also [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] is an honour name, so maybe a variant of that as a middle name?

Maybe you would like…
[name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_m]Luciano[/name_m] (reminds me of [name_m]Lucien[/name_m] and also [name_m]Leandro[/name_m]/Lorenzo)
[name_m]Thiago[/name_m]/Tiago
[name_m]Evander[/name_m]
[name_m]Aurelius[/name_m]
[name_m]Andrew[/name_m]
[name_m]Antonio[/name_m]

Nickname ideas for [name_m]Lucian[/name_m] could be [name_m]Luc[/name_m], [name_f]Luci[/name_f], or [name_m]Luke[/name_m]

Combo ideas:
[name_m]Lucien[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Luciano[/name_m]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_m]Myles[/name_m] [name_m]Lucien[/name_m]
[name_m]Leandro[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_m]Evander[/name_m] [name_m]Tomás[/name_m]
[name_m]Tiago[/name_m] [name_m]Lucien[/name_m]

1 Like

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you have a nickname for your daughter?

[quote=“[name_u]Raven[/name_u]-1013, post:1, topic:365043”]
Cassius (love the name, hate the meaning)
[/quote]

How are you pronouncing the name? Would the nickname [name_u]Cass[/name_u] help with this one? It means keeper of the treasure.

[quote=“[name_u]Raven[/name_u]-1013, post:1, topic:365043”]
Koa (maybe too short)
Myles
[/quote]

[name_u]Koa[/name_u] and [name_m]Myles[/name_m] would be cute. I don’t think they would be too short in the least.

Otherwise, other options could be:
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m]
[name_m]Casper[/name_m] / [name_m]Caspar[/name_m]

These are fab! Thank you.
Also I have a brother called [name_m]Luke[/name_m], and not a fan of the [name_u]Luca[/name_u]/Luc sounds

1 Like

[name_u]Rory[/name_u]

[name_u]Cass[/name_u]-ee-uh-s, so [name_u]Cass[/name_u] is an option, also like [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]

1 Like

You might like [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] as an alternative to [name_m]Cassius[/name_m].

Emmett [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] is lovely!

Myles [name_u]Koa[/name_u] would be a nice name too and I think [name_m]Lucien[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] would be cool!

Leandro [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] would be great!

I think [name_u]Koa[/name_u] would fit in well with [name_f]Rosalia[/name_f] nn [name_u]Rory[/name_u]. It’s got the same vibe as [name_u]Rory[/name_u] imo while holding the nature tie of [name_f]Rosalia[/name_f].

Although I still love the [name_m]Cas[/name_m]- options.