Comments

I have my top two boy names
[name_m]Lyall[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m](Don’t tell to spell it Lyle because it’s unisex and I don’t like the spelling)
[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m]
Please tell me if you like.love,or hate these names and why.
I want a lot of long specific comments.
Please comment thanks!!!

[name_m]Lyall[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] - absolutely love it! I’ve heard [name_m]Lyall[/name_m] for the first time just now and it will definitely become part of my list. I like that it sounds similar to [name_u]Lyle[/name_u] but flows a bit better. As for [name_m]John[/name_m], I think it’s a very classic name that fits with almost everything.

[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] - also very lovely. I feel that [name_m]Leo[/name_m] is becoming even more popular than it already is, so maybe it would be a good idea to use [name_m]Leo[/name_m] as a nn and choose something like [name_m]Leopold[/name_m], [name_m]Leon[/name_m], [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m], … as a full name. As for [name_m]Joseph[/name_m], it’s the same as with [name_m]John[/name_m], a very classic name that fits with almost everything.

I’d prefer [name_m]Lyall[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] and [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m]. There are too many O sounds going on in [name_m]LeO[/name_m] [name_m]JOseph[/name_m], in my opinion.

[name_f]My[/name_f] preference between [name_m]Leo[/name_m] and [name_m]Lyall[/name_m] is [name_m]Leo[/name_m], as I think it sounds more approachable and versatile.