Comprehensive Celebrity Baby List 2020, Part 4

Chiara Ferragni and Fedez are expecting a baby girl.

Meghan revealed on a radio show that they are expecting a son.

2 Likes

Yay!!! That’s awesome! I wonder what they will name him. I bet it will somehow honor [name_u]Gary[/name_u], [name_f]Meghan[/name_f]’s dad, as he helped he get into music.

Benjamin and [name_u]Nila[/name_u] Hollingsworth welcomed their third child, a girl named [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f], on [name_f]October[/name_f] 15th. She joins big brothers [name_m]Hemingway[/name_m] [name_m]Nash[/name_m] and [name_m]Gatsby[/name_m] [name_m]Willem[/name_m]

Her name is [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]

Nathan and [name_u]London[/name_u] Kress are expecting their second child, a girl

1 Like

Patrick Mahomes and [name_f]Brittany[/name_f] [name_m]Matthews[/name_m] announced that they are expecting a baby girl.

1 Like

Abby [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] and [name_m]Bill[/name_m] [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] welcome their first child, a baby girl named [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_u]Pepper[/name_u] recently.

3 Likes

This is all kinds of adorable! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Hilary [name_u]Duff[/name_u] and [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] Koma are expecting a second child together, her third. The baby wil join big brother [name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_u]Cruz[/name_u] and big sister [name_u]Banks[/name_u] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] in 2021.

3 Likes

I don’t know who those people are, but [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_u]Pepper[/name_u] is adorable

5 Likes

Crown [name_m]Prince[/name_m] and Crown [name_f]Princess[/name_f] of Albania welcomed their first child, a baby girl named [name_f]Geraldine[/name_f], on [name_u]October[/name_u] 22nd. The baby will be known as [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Geraldine[/name_f] of Albania.

1 Like

Victoria’s [name_f]Secret[/name_f] angel [name_f]Elsa[/name_f] Hosk is expecting a baby girl.

Emily Ratajkowski and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Bear[/name_m]-McClard are expecting their first child.

2 Likes

(Not sure how well known he is but I thought of posting the birth announcement here since the name is so interesting)

Gianluca Vacchi and [name_f]Sharon[/name_f] Fonseca welcome their first child, a baby girl named [name_u]Blu[/name_u] Jerusalema.

He looks familiar. I’ll add to the list

1 Like

Amanda Nunes and [name_f]Nina[/name_f] Ansaroff welcomed their first child, a girl named [name_f]Raegan[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f], on [name_u]September[/name_u] 24.

1 Like

Karlie Kloss and [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] Kushner are expecting their first child.

1 Like

Evan [name_m]Ross[/name_m] and [name_f]Ashlee[/name_f] [name_m]Simpson[/name_m] welcome their second child together, her third, a baby boy named [name_u]Ziggy[/name_u] [name_u]Blu[/name_u] in [name_u]October[/name_u] 29th. He joins big brother [name_m]Bronx[/name_m] [name_m]Mowgli[/name_m] and big sister [name_u]Jagger[/name_u] [name_u]Snow[/name_u].

3 Likes

[name_f]Chloe[/name_f] and [name_u]Rohan[/name_u] from “Life with Beans” welcomed their 7th and 8th child, a boy named [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] [name_m]Wilfred[/name_m] and a girl named [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Winona[/name_f], on October 28th.They join brothers: [name_u]Evan[/name_u], [name_m]Otto[/name_m], [name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] and [name_m]Hank[/name_m]. And sister: [name_f]Pearl[/name_f].
[name_m]Rufus[/name_m], [name_m]Hank[/name_m] and [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] are triplets

6 Likes