Comprehensive Celebrity Baby List 2021, Part 3

They’re using Theodore! First they spelled out Teddy (I think because that makes it one letter per kid), then all the kids were like “I’m going to call him Theo” and Jessica said she was hoping to call him Teddy with the option for him to be Theo/Theodore later

7 Likes

Who’s Luke? Is his full name Lucas? I don’t know them, but when I Googled it showed they have one daughter named Bailey and three sons: Parker, Duncan and Jacob

[name_m]Luke[/name_m] is also their son, maybe Google showed an old website? He’s the fifth child

1 Like

I’m 90% sure he’s just a [name_m]Luke[/name_m]. I went back and watched their name reveal for him and there’s no mention of [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] like they did for [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] ‘Teddy’

I think they didn’t mention it at first; I’m quite sure one of them says something about it in the new baby name video (more along the lines of “a shorter nickname for a full name; just like with Luke), and at least one other video (I don’t watch their videos regularly, so it may have been in more).

1 Like

[name_m]Matt[/name_m] Sorum, the drummer from Guns N’ Roses, and his wife, [name_u]Ace[/name_u] [name_u]Harper[/name_u], welcomed their daughter [name_u]Lou[/name_u] [name_u]Ellington[/name_u] on [name_u]June[/name_u] 11.

8 Likes

[name_u]Paris[/name_u] [name_m]Hilton[/name_m] and [name_u]Carter[/name_u] Reum are expecting their first child.

4 Likes

She denied being pregnant

YouTuber [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] [name_f]Therese[/name_f] welcomed a daughter named [name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_f]Rachel[/name_f] just the other day. [name_f]Molly[/name_f] joins siblings [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_m]Calvin[/name_m], and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f].

5 Likes

[name_u]Shawn[/name_u] [name_m]Johnson[/name_m] and [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] [name_u]East[/name_u] named their son [name_u]Jett[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]

5 Likes

British Prime Minister [name_u]Boris[/name_u] [name_m]Johnson[/name_m] and his wife [name_f]Carrie[/name_f] Symonds are expecting their second child (it will be Boris’s sixth or seventh child according to differing reports). The child will join older brother [name_m]Wilfred[/name_m] [name_u]Laurie[/name_u] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] and half siblings [name_f]Lara[/name_f] [name_f]Lettice[/name_f], [name_u]Milo[/name_u] [name_u]Arthur[/name_u], [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] [name_f]Peaches[/name_f] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m].

3 Likes

[name_f]Melonie[/name_f] [name_u]Diaz[/name_u] and [name_m]Octavio[/name_m] Genera have welcomed their first child, a girl.

[name_m]Tan[/name_m] & [name_m]Rob[/name_m] [name_f]France[/name_f] announced the birth of their son, [name_m]Ismail[/name_m]. He was born on [name_u]July[/name_u] 10th.

(small side note: I met them both, and they’re so unbelievably lovely and kind!!)

10 Likes

[name_u]Brett[/name_u] and [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] [name_m]Young[/name_m] welcomed their second child, a girl named [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_u]Marie[/name_u], on [name_u]July[/name_u] 21. She joins sister [name_u]Presley[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]

4 Likes

That’s so nice to hear! They both seem so wonderful, I’m glad they’re happy!

1 Like

[name_f]Jessica[/name_f] [name_m]Hart[/name_m] and [name_u]James[/name_u] Kirkham are expecting a boy

1 Like

That’s so cool! And [name_m]Ismail[/name_m] is a beautiful name :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Quentin99 me too!!! [name_m]Tan[/name_m] is probably the kindest celebrity I’ve ever met! They definitely deserve all the good things!

@katinka isn’t it?? I’ve been eagerly waiting to see what name they’d choose, and I was so thrilled by their choice! [name_m]Ismail[/name_m] is so lovely, and just fits into their little family so well!!

3 Likes

YouTuber [name_f]Lucie[/name_f] Fink is pregnant with a boy

1 Like

[name_f]Katherine[/name_f] Cimorelli is having twin boys

3 Likes