Comprehensive Celebrity Baby List 2022, Part 2

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] is a lovely name! :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

[name_u]Madison[/name_u] Bontempo and [name_u]Kyler[/name_u] [name_m]Fisher[/name_m] welcomed their 5th child, a boy named [name_u]Cohen[/name_u] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u], on [name_f]April[/name_f] 25. He joins sisters: [name_f]Taytum[/name_f] Nicole,Oakley [name_u]Madison[/name_u] and [name_u]Halston[/name_u] [name_u]Blake[/name_u] and brother: [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_u]Rhett[/name_u]

1 Like

Does anyone know if Bode and Morgan (Beck) Miller announced or decided the name of the daughter they had last year?

Iā€™ve kept looking for that, out of curiosity, a few weeks ago and never did see where they had announced a definite name.

2 Likes

Reality TV stars [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] [name_m]Matthews[/name_m] and [name_f]Vogue[/name_f] [name_m]Williams[/name_m] have welcomed their third child, son [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u].

[name_f]Vogue[/name_f] has admitted that she has liked the name [name_m]Otto[/name_m] for a few years, whilst [name_u]James[/name_u] is in tribute to Spencerā€™s older brother (husband of [name_f]Pippa[/name_f] Middleton).

[name_m]Otto[/name_m] joins siblings [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] and [name_f]Gigi[/name_f] [name_f]Margaux[/name_f].

10 Likes

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Otto[/name_m]! [name_f]Gigi[/name_f] and [name_m]Otto[/name_m] make especially fun siblings :star_struck:

2 Likes

Totally missed she was pregnant! [name_u]Love[/name_u] their kids names. [name_m]Otto[/name_m] fits so well :heart_eyes:

1 Like

[name_m]Zach[/name_m] and [name_f]Tori[/name_f] Roloff welcomed son [name_m]Josiah[/name_m] [name_m]Luke[/name_m] on [name_f]April[/name_f] 30th. He joins brother [name_u]Jackson[/name_u] [name_u]Kyle[/name_u] and sister [name_f]Lilah[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u].

3 Likes

Youtuber [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] Witton & her husband [name_m]Dan[/name_m] welcomed their son [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] on [name_f]April[/name_f] 30th.

7 Likes

Eek! Iā€™ve been waiting for baby Roloffā€™s name. I do feel like [name_m]Josiah[/name_m] and [name_f]Lilah[/name_f] are a bit rhyme-y but I love it otherwise.

2 Likes

Me too! I was excited to see what the baby is and the name. I really love [name_m]Josiah[/name_m] [name_m]Luke[/name_m] but I agree! To me, it almost feels like they combined the sounds of [name_u]Jackson[/name_u] and [name_f]Lilah[/name_f] and got [name_m]Josiah[/name_m].

2 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking.

1 Like

[name_u]Austin[/name_u] Post ā€œPost Maloneā€ is reportedly expecting his first child with an un-named partner.

Not really a celebrity, but wanted to post for fun I guess lol

[name_f]Hannah[/name_f] [name_m]Williams[/name_m] (@/hannahlilywilliams) - star of the buzzfeed series ā€œThe Worldā€™s Okayest Momā€ is expecting baby #4 to join [name_u]Jackson[/name_u], [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u], and [name_u]Henry[/name_u]. This is their first girl

5 Likes

[name_m]Jedidiah[/name_m] Duggar and wife [name_f]Katey[/name_f] welcomed son [name_m]Truett[/name_m] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] ā€œTrueā€ on [name_f]May[/name_f] 2nd

6 Likes

I was not expecting this name

1 Like

[name_u]Maria[/name_u] Sharapova and [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] Gilkes are expecting their first child

1 Like

[name_u]Chris[/name_u] and [name_f]Rachel[/name_f] [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] are expecting their second child, a girl, in [name_u]November[/name_u].

[name_u]Baby[/name_u] girlā€™s name has been announced as [name_f]Bella[/name_f] [name_f]Esmeralda[/name_f].

4 Likes

Instagrammer [name_f]Amber[/name_f] Fillerup [name_m]Clark[/name_m] named her new baby girl [name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_u]Gene[/name_u] :blossom: She joins big brother [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] and big sisters [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] & [name_u]Frankie[/name_u].

7 Likes