Comprehensive Celebrity Baby List 2022, Part 3

[name_m]Barron[/name_m] [name_m]Hilton[/name_m] and wife [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] welcomed baby boy [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Barron[/name_m] [name_m]Hilton[/name_m], joining big sister [name_f]Milou[/name_f] [name_f]Alizee[/name_f] on [name_f]Sunday[/name_f], Sept 4th.

Still no word on his sister, [name_u]Nicky[/name_u] [name_m]Hilton[/name_m] Rothschild’s, baby boy’s name.

5 Likes

Reported that [name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Levine[/name_m] and [name_f]Behati[/name_f] Prinsloo are expecting their third, to join [name_u]Dusty[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_u]Gio[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f].

7 Likes

[name_u]Nico[/name_u] Tortorella and [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] C are expecting their first child

[name_u]Billie[/name_u] Lourd and [name_u]Austen[/name_u] Rydell are expecting their second child, a sibling for [name_u]Kingston[/name_u].

5 Likes

Nicolas Cage and Riko Shibata and welcome their first child together, his third, a girl name August Francesca, on September 7. She joins brothers: Weston and Kal-El

4 Likes

I remember reading that was the name he announced before the birth, but saw today where they announced her name was [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] Coppola [name_m]Cage[/name_m]. Not sure which it is!

5 Likes

I saw on people magazine that it’s [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] Coppola.

2 Likes

[name_u]Joey[/name_u] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] and [name_f]Samantha[/name_f] Cope are expecting their first child together, his third.

1 Like

I’m kind of dissapointed if i’m being honest. I was rooting for [name_u]Lennon[/name_u]

2 Likes

[name_f]Trisha[/name_f] Paytas has welcomed her first child with husband [name_u]Moses[/name_u] Hacmon.

The name is [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]

Whose name?

Has this been confirmed anywhere? That may just be a joke/rumor. I’m also not sure if she officially announced she had the baby yet?

1 Like

Oh it could just be a joke sorry! I saw a lot about it and didn’t fact check it.

1 Like

oh, no, you don’t have to apologize at all!! I just wasn’t sure if I had missed something :sweat_smile: sorry my comment read more in a serious tone than I had meant it!

Yeah this is a ‘joke’, no confirmation

1 Like

False alarm, [name_f]Trisha[/name_f] Paytas is still pregnant.

3 Likes

[name_f]Katie[/name_f] (Bates) and [name_m]Travis[/name_m] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] are having a girl.

2 Likes

[name_m]Peter[/name_m] Facinelli and [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] Harrison’s baby is a boy named [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_u]Cooper[/name_u].

1 Like

[name_m]Caleb[/name_m] and [name_u]Madison[/name_u] (Brown) Brush are expecting their third child, due in [name_u]February[/name_u]