Congrats!

[name]How[/name] exciting to see you’re online! :slight_smile:

Thanks, [name]Verity[/name]! Great name, by the way!

Congrats!

Congrats on bringing this site up! As my username indicates I have a strong interest in names.

We’re looking for, yes, Name Fans to volunteer to help run our message boards, which we’re working on getting in shape right now. Let us know if you’re interested at pam@nameberry.com.

I’ve loved your books for years, was happy to stumble across this page. I’m telling all my friends about it in hopes that as word spreads the message boards will be THE place to chat about names

Thanks so much! That’s exactly what we’re hoping, and we’re still working on making the message boards as effective and attractive as possible. [name]Linda[/name]

Another Thanks from me! I’ve been a fan for a number of years and am thrilled to finally see you online this way. [name]Way[/name] to go! :smiley: I

Hey, thank you – and thanks for all the great comments.

I’ve enjoyed your books for many years and am looking forward to your new ones due out in the spring. I love the new site. Great name! [name]How[/name] did you choose it?

Ha! Naming a book or a website is no easier than naming a baby, even when you’re an expert! We actually spent months searching for names that were available as urls, had the right baby-friendly flavor – and that we could agree on! And then we sent the final dozen or so (there were HUNDREDS) out to all our friends and asked them to vote. Nameberry was the clear favorite with a range of different kinds of people. Thrilled you like it!

3 Likes

Thanks, [name]Pam[/name]. Best of luck!

This website is my favorite now! I’m thrilled at how it’s available to everyone!

Thank you – we’re thrilled to be here!