Congratulate me- it's twins!

No, I am not the mom. I am the grandma. I started coming to nameberry.com a few months ago after finding this site by accident. I love names. Anyways, my daughter-in-law had already told me when she became pregnant, she would love help with names. Then, a few weeks ago a pregnancy was confirmed. (It was a bit of a surprise and not planned). Today she had her first appt. and lo and behold they did an ultrasound and there were TWO sacs and babies. It’s TWINS. We are excited and all a little in shock right now. These are their first biological children but they have legal custody of her niece and nephew and want to adopt them eventually. Those of you who pray, please pray for my grandchildren ( all four of them) and for my son and daughter-in-law. They haven’t been married but a little over a year and a half. The niece and nephew (I consider them my grandchildren even though there are no biological ties to me) are almost two (in Nov.) and 3 1/2 ( in Oct.) So they will literally have four children to care for under age 4 when the twins are first born. Pray for a healthy pregnancy and delivery and they need a bigger home. Pray that God will provide the needs of this young couple who have lovingly taken in children who were in a bad situation and love them like their own. I look forwards to being supported by all of the ladies and gents here at nameberry over the next months as we work on finding perfect names for these precious blessings. [name]May[/name] God bless all of you and your families.

Twins!!! Congratulations grandma :slight_smile: I’ve always heard you’re never given more than you can handle I’m sure all work out fine. 2 names now instead of one, this will be fun.
Is it just me or are the more multiples being born than usual? Maybe I just really never knew how many there were before. My grandma is a twin and her mom had 2 sets of twins so when anyone gets pregnant in the family, twins are always the first thing we talk about. Congratulations again to you and your family. :slight_smile:

Congratulations, Grandma! This is so exciting! :slight_smile: Thank you so much for sharing your happy news with us!

Have a great night! :slight_smile:

Congratulations!!!

Wow! Congratulations!!

– [name]Nephele[/name]

Congratulations! [name]How[/name] exciting - I always wanted twins! You will now have to post us about the name ideas and suggestions, and we can look forward to the births along with you.

Your daughter-in-law and son sound like great people, and I know they will make a great family. Newborn twins will be a challenge, of course, but you will be there to help! (If it is any comfort, I had six children under the age of seven, and there is just 11 months between my two eldest. They are all teenagers now, and great individuals but very close and loyal to each other too)

Keep us posted!

xx