Conrad: Vintage Gem or suddenly everywhere?

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] back to Nameberry! Your son has a gorgeous name, and honestly, I love [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] with it! I’ve considered him for a really special connection to my childhood, but the only other time I’ve heard [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] mentioned is either on this site or in books/films/etc.! I’ve not encountered one “in the wild”, but it is a beautiful name! [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] [name_f]Clifton[/name_f] is really cool, and I really like him as a brother to [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m]! He is a little more popular but is really at the sweet spot in popularity right now imo! If Pam’s new future popularity predictor tool is accurate, it will rise a bit more in the next decade but not into the top quarter of names in the top 1000. I wouldn’t be concerned about the popularity - if you get the chance to use it, I would say go for it! [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] is perfect with [name_m]Jasper[/name_m]!

Good luck!