Cora, Kira, or Kyra

See the results of this poll: Cora or various Kira spellings?

Respondents: 1 (This poll is closed)

• Cora Torres : 0 (0%)
  • Kiera Torres : 0 (0%)
  • Keira Torres : 0 (0%)
  • Kira Torres: 1 (100%)

[name_f]Kira[/name_f] is my favourite of those three. One of its meanings (depending on which language you’re borrowing it from) is ‘sun’ and I love the strength and fire of that.

[name_f]Kira[/name_f]'s very underrated [name_f]IMO[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Kira[/name_f] too. It’s a beautiful name and is lovely with the middle name and last name!

[name_f]Kira[/name_f] sounds best with [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and Torres.

That’s my vote :).

Though I quite like [name_f]Kira[/name_f], I’ve really taken a strong liking to [name_f]Cora[/name_f] lately. She seems versatile, in that I could picture a [name_f]Cora[/name_f] being either demure or devious. It’s less common than [name_f]Kira[/name_f], so I like the unexpectedness of it.

My vote goes to [name_f]Cora[/name_f]…[name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] Torres is a great name.

[name_f]Cora[/name_f] Torres just doesn’t seem to mesh well. My vote would be in [name_f]Kira[/name_f], though [name_f]Kyra[/name_f] is essentially the same so I don’t really feel any difference towards it.

I love both [name_f]Kira[/name_f] and [name_f]Cora[/name_f]… I think [name_f]Kira[/name_f] Torres sounds better though because the -or- sound isn’t repeated.

I love the way [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] Torres sounds!

I love [name_f]Kira[/name_f]! I’m bias though as it’s my niece’s name but I think it’s really pretty. [name_f]Kira[/name_f] Torres sounds lovely! :slight_smile:

Definitely [name_f]Cora[/name_f]!

I love [name_f]Cora[/name_f], but [name_m]Cor[/name_m]- [name_m]Tor[/name_m]- is a bit repetitive. I like [name_f]Kira[/name_f] a lot too.

[name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is the prettiest, imo. But [name_f]Kira[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is nice too, and works better with your last name.

My vote goes to [name_f]Kira[/name_f]. I love it. Plus [name_f]Cora[/name_f] Torres is awkward, a bit of a tongue-twister, plus rising in popularity. I think [name_f]Kyra[/name_f] would get mispronounced a lot (I know two Kyras who pronounce it KEY-ra), plus I love the KEY sound way better.

[name_f]Cora[/name_f] is my favourite, but I agree that [name_f]Cora[/name_f] Torres is awkward.

I prefer [name_f]Keira[/name_f] Torres. I’m not a fan of [name_f]Kira[/name_f] or [name_f]Kyra[/name_f].

I am the odd man out on this one. I much prefer [name_f]Kyra[/name_f].

[name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_u]Tora[/name_u] is immediately what I would say if you went with that name.

I like [name_f]Kira[/name_f] but I think people would constantly being asking “Is it [name_f]Keera[/name_f] or [name_f]Kyra[/name_f]?”

[name_f]Kyra[/name_f] Torres flows best, imo. I like [name_f]Cora[/name_f], but doesn’t sound as good with the last name.