Cormac

What do you think of this popular Irish name?

dislike prefer [name]Connor[/name] , sorry:(

I didn’t like this name until I met a 3 year old name [name]Cormac[/name], who occassionally goes by [name]Mac[/name], but it has grown on me so I think it is a good choice, plus I rarely find any when I’m searching through birth announcements for my blog, names4real.wordpress.com.

Good luck!

I think it’s a great name, and a fresh alternative to the overused/trendy Irish names. I have yet to meet a little [name]Cormac[/name], but would love to see the name on a little boy.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I love the name [name]Cormac[/name]. It’s been one of my guilty pleasure names for quite some time, but I think it’s just wonderful. It’s masculine sounding, and it would age well.
I knew a kid named [name]Cormac[/name] in 7th grade, but haven’t seen him since. He had curly hair and a great smile, and definitely left a good impression on the name [name]Cormac[/name] for me.
Plus, I love the nickname [name]Mac[/name]. [name]Love[/name] it. This name is wonderful.

I like [name]Cormac[/name]. I think it has a manly sound.

I know a [name]Cormac[/name] and it is very abrupt sounding name. He goes by [name]Mac[/name] as well. I have to say I’m not much of a fan.

I think [name]Cormac[/name] nn [name]Mac[/name] is super cool!

I know a family with children named [name]Keegan[/name], [name]Maeve[/name], and [name]Cormac[/name], and the name actually suits him. It isn’t my favorite, but the [name]Mac[/name] nickname is cute!

I love it; it’s on my short list.

Unfortunately, all of my favorite Celtic names are out, because my married name is very Italian, and I don’t think it would sound right.

My 6-year-old son’s name is [name]Cormac[/name]. We pronounce it [name]Cormick[/name], with the emphasis on the first syllable. I like it. It’s a strong name, it’s different and not trendy, in my opinion.

I like [name]Mac[/name] and [name]Corey[/name], which you could have as nn, and consider myself a bit ut there re the names i like, but i’m not a fan of [name]Cormac[/name].

I think however, if its not too popular where you are (or if it is, you don’t mind it being popular) then go for it!

[name]Love[/name]! On my top 20 for a while.

I think [name]Cormac[/name] is a very handsome name! The nn [name]Mac[/name] is good if he is overwhelmed ever by his full name.

I love it.