Cosette vs. Cozette

[name]Do[/name] you prefer this name spelled with an “s” or “z”? It’s been creeping up my list lately & I’m not sure which I prefer.

I personally prefer the original [name]Cosette[/name] spelling, and think that [name]Cozette[/name] looks trendy and harsh and lacks [name]Cosette[/name]'s charm and elegance.

I think [name]Cosette[/name] is absolutely gorgeous!

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Cosette[/name], definitely - because when you change the spelling, it doesn’t have that lovely literature connection, and because it looks softer. [name]Cosette[/name] is beautiful :slight_smile:

Definitely [name]Cosette[/name]. Good luck!

I prefer [name]Cosette[/name] since it looks more classic to me, and for the [name]Les[/name] Mis”rables connection :slight_smile:

Definitely [name]Cosette[/name]. :slight_smile: [name]Cozette[/name] looks made-up and feels silly.

[name]Cosette[/name]!

[name]Cosette[/name]. I really like the original spelling, and it looks softer when you already have the hard t’s. Plus, you get the literary connection!

[name]Cosette[/name]!

[name]Cosette[/name] is vastly superior!

I have a niece named [name]Cozette[/name], and I always hated that my sister used a “z” instead of the traditional spelling. It’s a beautiful name, but “[name]Cosette[/name]” is by far the better option!

[name]Cosette[/name] is sophisticated and classy. [name]Cozette[/name] is definitely not. Another vote for [name]Cosette[/name]!

• [name]Charlie[/name]

Definitely [name]Cosette[/name]!!

[name]Cosette[/name] for sure!!!

You can pronounce it with a little bit of z.

I’m going with the masses. I vote for [name]Cosette[/name].

Definitely [name]Cosette[/name]! [name]Cozette[/name] is just awful. I don’t know why anyone would want to transform an elegant, classic name into a tryndee mess!

[name]Cosette[/name] is mildly more acceptable than [name]Cozette[/name], but either is really awful. Sounds very harsh, kinda made up.

Help me please https://nameberry.com/nametalk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5671&sid=ae60001d26ed14a16d7c56f4e23e5f5e

[name]Cosette[/name] for sure! Very pretty, btw.

Definitely [name]Cosette[/name]. [name]Cozette[/name] is much to harsh and is prone to the nickname Cozy.

[name]Cosette[/name] by far!