Cosmo Jost

[name_m]Just[/name_m] read that [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] Johansson and [name_m]Colin[/name_m] [name_m]Jost[/name_m] have welcomed their first child together! His name is [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m]. His middle name hasn’t been announced. [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] already has a daughter named [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f]. I love [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m]! I think [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] go nicely together since they’re both words. What do you think? :grin:

12 Likes

[name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] is so sweet :blue_heart:

I agree I think [name_f]Rose[/name_f] & [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] are gorgeous together

1 Like

Yes, I was pleasantly surprised too.

[name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] does feel a little adventurous next to something as classic as [name_f]Rose[/name_f], but they’re actually quite sweet together so yeah, I’m a fan.

2 Likes

It’s funny how different are the comments on nb and on social media about the name choice :joy:

I like [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m]. Not sure about [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] together though.

1 Like

So so gorgeous. I love [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] :dizzy: It’s quirky and fun and memorable but with a sophisticated flair. Surprising after something as classic and unassuming as [name_f]Rose[/name_f] but I like them together, they’re eclectic but not clashing.

Congratulations to the family!

1 Like

cosmo + rose is cute !!! congratulations scarlett johanssen :muscle:

1 Like

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] is one of my favorite celebrity baby names! It’s so adorable and timeless!
[name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] is such a cool name! It sounds perfect for Rose’s brother. I love it!

2 Likes

As much as I adore [name_m]Cosimo[/name_m], I just cannot warm up to [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m].
However, [name_f]Rose[/name_f] & [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] are quite sweet together - though definitely unexpected!

1 Like

So cute! [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] together!

1 Like

Also in defense of them as a sibling pairing, they’re a great match if you think of them as 80s/90s sitcom names - [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] is very [name_u]Golden[/name_u] Girls and [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] Kramer was on Seinfeld.

3 Likes

I would’ve never paired [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] as siblings but I love it.

2 Likes

I like [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] in itself, but I don’t love it with [name_f]Rose[/name_f] personally. It’s an adorable set and a lovely choice!

1 Like

Oh, how lovely! Cosmo is such a fantastic choice, and I really like it with Rose, even though they have a lot of the same sounds.

1 Like

Oh I love Cosmo!! This is a pleasant surprise :))

1 Like

I dislike [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] greatly (it reminds me of the goofball on Fairly Odd Parents) but the sibset is sweet. [name_u]Happy[/name_u] for their little family!

1 Like

From skimming the comments it seems I may be the odd one out. I don’t necessarily mind [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] by itself (not really my style but who cares). I do see a cool connection between cosmo and [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. But for the life of me why pick [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] when the last name is [name_m]Jost[/name_m]? [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] [name_m]Jost[/name_m] every time I’ve seen it on this forum all I think is …… it sounds like a cleaning product!!!’

1 Like

I reeeeally don’t like it! Rose is so classic and timeless and Cosmo is just… the opposite of that… Johansson Jost (Johansson as a first name) sounds a lot cuter to me. :woozy_face:
I’m so glad they’ve had their lively baby, I just wouldn’t have named him that myself!

1 Like

i totally agree!

1 Like