Could you please comment on these 2 random names pt2

Boy name: [name]Peregrine[/name]. pronounced pare-uh-grin. its origin is Latin, and it means wanderer. It has never been ranked in the top 1000 names in the U.S.

Girl name: Lindley. pronounced lind-lee. its origin is English, and it means from the lime wood. It also has never been ranked in the top 1000 names in the U.S. This name is typically a surname, but is occassionally used as girl’s first name.

I would like you to basically tell me everything about this name (your thoughts/opinions, people you know with this name, any stories/history you have on it, names you think would sound good as a middle name for it, also if you have any pics of people you know with this name, preferably like babies or toddlers, etc.)

Thanks!!

The boys name, [name]Peregrine[/name], reminds me [name]WAY[/name] too much of Pedigree (like a purebred or the dog food). If it was not for that I would probably love it.

I do like Lindley. The only thing is I feel like she would get mistaken for [name]Lindsey[/name] a lot! Also it is kind of a tongue twister. What about Linley, maybe?